• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AJ'S Mini Italian Build Log!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very nice system AJ! :D

Congrats on scoring those components, they go together really well...
I'm gonna have to stea some ideas for a custom test bench. hmmm, gotta learn how to use sketchup and import some photos first though.

Thanks LG and HB Yeah looks great, but the best part was its so easy to work on much better than a case!! AJ.

Thanks Ivan hope you enjoyed the build everyone.

Scores seem on the dot. My htpc with one of these cards scores 99xxp. I will be benching hardcore this weekend with my main rig at a non oc state, will post scores if you wish.

Thanks Pierre yeah keep me up dated please, hope you like the build now its done! AJ.

So excited plum forgot to thank DIMASTECH for all there help and support through out this build, especially with the Blue Custom Brackets they did for me!!

1, http://www.dimastech.it/EN/c/dimastech-bench-test-table/t/0/

Above is a link to there factory Web Site, they Ship by FEDEX so feel free to look around and enjoy. AJ.

Last edited:
The Temps are a lot cooler than my 600T Case i had before now running at 4.7 with 18c to 20c across the CPU! The GPU is Cooler as well 35c to 38c @ 30% Fan speed.

TerranBrackiatt thanks for the nice remarks and for looking in on the build!

Last edited:
Well just because its you, take a look at this build with a Dimastech and water cooled set up as well, there is 5 video's to this build MD, so just book mark this so you can go back later. AJ. ;) :thup:

I did some night photo's last night, they might be ok will up load them and give them a go!! AJ. :shrug: ;)

Attachments

• AJ Italian Build 62.jpg
    AJ Italian Build 62.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
  • AJ Italian Build 63.jpg
    AJ Italian Build 63.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
  • AJ Italian Build 64.jpg
    AJ Italian Build 64.jpg
  • AJ Italian Build 65.jpg
    AJ Italian Build 65.jpg
Yep hope you liked the night photo's as well, yes its finally job done buddy!!! Keep looking for me later as we can have a chat, really miss that, so see you later OK??? AJ. :shrug: :D :thup:

Yeah it did turn out all right in the end Wagex Buddy, despite all the delays and frustration at times!! But the main point about this build is that its so much easy to work with than a PC Case Also cheaper i think at 80 to 90 Euro's for the Bench! Thanks Wagex really appreciate what you said! AJ. :D :thup:

Back