• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AJ'S Mini Italian Build Log!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
open CCC > enable eyefinity?

well I understand that, I guess I have trouble thinking of many games where having two screens would be viable. most fps/3ps or action games the game is centered on the center of the screen/resolution. which in this case it would be centered on the bezel in between the two screens. I would generally imagine it would be a single screen or 3 screens.

I have two screens as well, but only use one of them for gaming (one 27 one 24)

well I understand that, I guess I have trouble thinking of many games where having two screens would be viable. most fps/3ps or action games the game is centered on the center of the screen/resolution. which in this case it would be centered on the bezel in between the two screens. I would generally imagine it would be a single screen or 3 screens.

I have two screens as well, but only use one of them for gaming (one 27 one 24)
This. Not FPShooter friendly.. cant imagine the need for 6GB of goodness for two monitors. MMORPG or something?

What games do you play Ajay?

lol i was just giving you crap i don't think he even games very much if at all :D iirc

Nice build AJ, I like the blue and white theme. That benching station and the Phanteks are really nice. :thup:

Just had a reply from Italy to a E-MAIL about my Mobo Stand Offs and it looks like this PC shop will Ship to the UK after all great news. Fingers crossed we could be back on track!

I know you all have a bit of fun with me fine i like it and enjoying the great company, as for games yes when i get this thing fired up!
Just give me a chance guy's and we will really give it a serious try this time.

Last edited:
Well thanks for scaring nearly giving me heart attack, i bought these because you said they was brilliant! And i saw your post in the Vram section etc, yes just the 1 here Pierre and no more. Got this one really on a nock down price from AMAZON UK looks really great but its huge compared to my 6950's.

Not a problem sir, i still love the cards, i think i may have found the issue but only time will tell... :shrug:

EDIT:
Now only time will tell, but my flash player is working for the time in months!

That's beautiful, ajay.

There are 120mm to 140mm fan adapters out there. Saw some at fry's yesterday. Only trouble is that they're centered, not offset to one side, so they wouldn't be able to fit the mounting holes on the tandem fan rad.

2G VRAM is plenty for current gen games, but with the PS4 and XBOX 720 launches next year, we may finally get games programmed for multithreading and higher ram/ vram usage. Current consoles only use 512M ram, while the next ones will have 8G. I just can't remember if they were using radeon 5000 series or 6000 series for the video.

Nice build man! I tend to agree, building the computer is just as much fun as using it after you're done. They need to build better hardware faster to give me more excuses to upgrade!

Nice camera too BTW

"In Life, the Universe and Everything, Prak, a man who knows all that is true, confirms that 42 is indeed The Answer, and confirms that it is impossible for both The Answer and The Question to be known about in the same universe (compare the uncertainty principle) as they will cancel each other out and take the Universe with them to be replaced by something even more bizarre (as described in the first theory) and that it may have already happened (as described in the second).[5]"-wiki

"In Life, the Universe and Everything, Prak, a man who knows all that is true, confirms that 42 is indeed The Answer, and confirms that it is impossible for both The Answer and The Question to be known about in the same universe (compare the uncertainty principle) as they will cancel each other out and take the Universe with them to be replaced by something even more bizarre (as described in the first theory) and that it may have already happened (as described in the second).[5]"-wiki

:) What a great book.

All Geeks should read the book. If you have above normal intelligence and like to read, then read it. Fun stuff.

I should suggest "Childhoods End' also. Arthur C Clark if memory serves me right. Bless his soul, he wrote so many good though provoking books. He has passed to his future. Bless him. In my tweens he was a staple of mine. I would ride miles on my bike to the library weekly for new fodder to fill my mind.

Thanks TB and Mokrunka for the nice remarks on the build, but as already said this is only the start! Just a small up date my last remaining parts looks set to arrive soon, hopefully we can get this puppy up and running. They are coming from Germany and Italy via the postal system all being well they will arrive. Until then its just a matter of waiting, which i hate and is not very good at lol. AJ. Regards.

Last edited:
Back