• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AJ'S Mini Italian Build Log!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks great to see you, hope you sorted that Mobo and Bios regards AJ.

Looking very sweet my man!

What about the old setup? Keeping? Selling?

Canit wait to see more!

Btw, my build, stuck in no money mode. So slow progress is the max. I just got a Corsair GS800 for my HTPC, and bought another NAS server. But right now, my focus is on my car. The 800D will pick up once summer is over.

Sold all the items i do not need on Ebay to help with the cost of this build Pierre, got really good price on my old cards and 600T case. I have kept some items back for this build and added a lot of new ones as well. Like the Sapphire 7970 6 GB Card etc, plus others that nobody has seen yet. Sorry to hear about your go slow on your build look forward to seeing that finished too. AJ.

Sold all the items i do not need on Ebay to help with the cost of this build Pierre, got really good price on my old cards and 600T case. I have kept some items back for this build and added a lot of new ones as well. Like the Sapphire 7970 6 GB Card etc, plus others that nobody has seen yet. Sorry to hear about your go slow on your build look forward to seeing that finished too. AJ.

Sounds good! Will stay tuned for sure to see how it turns out!

The build was always going to be slow, i still got my 600T and its running on air, and has been for a long time by now.

My HTPC is running my modded H70, with an i7 3770.

The 800D will get moving, i working it when i got time, but since the work right now is mainly trying to find a buyer for my window door, or someone that wants to swap to a non window door, then theres not much movement. I need to order parts fro Corsair plus i need to rads, and 12 Gentle typhoons, so its not cheap stuff. But dont worry, it will pick up once winter comes around, and my second car goes back in hiding.

Hello members sorry no building today, but do have something to show and share with you! :)

First the not so good news the motherboard stand offs, well still trying to get a Express Order from Italy is like pulling teeth. It could set me back a few days so please be patient i will get there in the end. :-/ :(

But the Good news is my brand new SAPPHIRE HD 7970 6 GB VAPOR-X came today via Fedex. :D :thup:

Attachments

• AJ'S Italian Build 33A.jpg
    AJ'S Italian Build 33A.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 134
  • AJ'S Italian Build 34.jpg
    AJ'S Italian Build 34.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
  • AJ'S Italian Build 35.jpg
    AJ'S Italian Build 35.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 134
Peugot to answer you question maybe not because these fans are 140mm size and i think the H110i is a water cooler! Anyway back to the Photo's for now and fingers crossed back to some building as well. AJ. ;) :thup:

Attachments

• AJ'S Italian Build 36.jpg
    AJ'S Italian Build 36.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 133
  • AJ'S Italian Build 37.jpg
    AJ'S Italian Build 37.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 134
  • AJ'S Italian Build 38.jpg
    AJ'S Italian Build 38.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
Peugot to answer you question maybe not because these fans are 140mm size and i think the H110i is a water cooler!
It wont fit, but because that cooler only supports 120mm. Has nothing to do with what type of cooler it is. ;)

Anyhoo, lookin good so far Ajay!

This isnt the thread for this, but to answer Peugot and move on, logic says from Phanteks? Or just look up your local sites and see if its there.

Well not up to speed yet on the new coolers H110i and the Swiftech one, and thanks ED for the reply to that and the nice Comments. Keep looking in because you have not seen anything yet! AJ.
You can mount a 140mm fan on a banana if it had the mounting points! So it doesn't matter what it is, it matters if you can mount it to the item. That said, that cooler doesn't have room for 140mm mounts. So outside of rigging it in someway (double sided tape, zip ties?), it wont work.

Not to worry ED but thanks for that i put a post up for him. AJ.

P.S. No problem we all have to learn the rules here even meee!

Last edited:
So to ask the obvious question how are these cards Pierre??? As you should know of all people lol.

Well thanks for scaring nearly giving me heart attack, i bought these because you said they was brilliant! And i saw your post in the Vram section etc, yes just the 1 here Pierre and no more. Got this one really on a nock down price from AMAZON UK looks really great but its huge compared to my 6950's.

Well its 2 actually Janus and if i get the urge maybe 3 like Pierre as he loves his CAR Games and thanks for the nice remarks. Yes when i up grade i want it to be for quite a while and since there is no news on the Series 8xxx yet go for Broke as they say!

Very correct sir tried it did not like it went back to 2 separate ones with diff things showing.

Its the 2 bezels in the middle that spoils it to thick to begin with!

Last edited:
Back