• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED >Two New OC Forums Moderators<

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Never said this before but I really like the baldurs gate avatar MattNo5ss. I played that game so much back when and also congratz to you both.

Oops...looks like I missed some posts. Thanks guys!

Never said this before but I really like the baldurs gate avatar MattNo5ss. I played that game so much back when and also congratz to you both.

Yeah, I've been using this avatar since forever ago when I started Baldur's Gate. I think the "torn paper + shadow" upgrade I gave it makes it look even better :D

For as long as I've been here I can't remember a thread I made that matt and corey didn't attribute to in some way or another, can't picture two better people to add to the team. Congrats guys!

Congrats Guys!!

These two folks are amazing...you can't count how many threads they have helped out in. It's like they live here or something! ;) Now you can put the hammer down on those spammers instantly. :thup:

My condolences to the death of your free time, may it rest in peace.

R_I_P_gravestone.jpg

Sorry for the delayed reply... :(

Back