• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED >Two New OC Forums Moderators<

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What about b4n4n4 wyv3rn? That's not his brother? They do have free friends and family minutes on their b4n4n4 ph0n35 so they can keep in touch :rolleyes:

Woooooooow... sorry I missed this! Congrats! It couldnt have happened to better people. WTG! :)

At least I dont get to see Thid's damn reported posts anymore.. the man can finally clean up his own plate against spammers!! :p

Shh...no one's supposed to know that. I'm continuing my slow march to last place in Pro. :p

Congrats Thideras.... Oh and Matt too....I guess...hehehe Seriously. Congrats to both of you..

Just as long as they don't get the pink stars I'm OK with the change in status... Them pinkies are MINE!

Congrats boys... Don't go getting all drunk on power now.... ;)

After looking all our Seniors over, we've decided on two very obvious choices for Moderator.
Both have graciously accepted this demotion promotion. :thup:

Our new moderators are Thideras and MattNo5ss.
You all know them both for their outstanding knowledge, even demeanor and willingness to help.

Please welcome Corey and Matt.

Wow, congratulations to both of youse guys! :attn:

...so sorry that ya'all now have absolutely no life of your own!

:rofl:

Back