• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Ownership and Site Migration - Details Inside

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Please let me know if that behavior continues in the future, it appears to me everything is posted in the thread now correct?

I just got it again not too long ago. It seems stubborn when I add a certain text line and picture in my 2nd post of info. I ended up splitting it up since it wouldn't let me continue for some reason so I made 3 posts in that one thread.

Thanks for looking into this because I would hate it to happen to someone created a build log.

I just got it again not too long ago. It seems stubborn when I add a certain text line and picture in my 2nd post of info. I ended up splitting it up since it wouldn't let me continue for some reason so I made 3 posts in that one thread.

Thanks for looking into this because I would hate it to happen to someone created a build log.

Could you post about this in the thread below? Please include all the details in post 1 along with any error message you're getting besides 404.
https://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/790998-Bug-Reporting

A very belated congratulations on achieving a community takeover! :)

Wow. Just found this thread. I can't be as active as I used to be (long, long ago), but I'm very happy you guys were able to get the site into private hands. Can't believe it's been almost 20 years!!!

Congrats all around.:clap:

Wow. Just found this thread. I can't be as active as I used to be (long, long ago), but I'm very happy you guys were able to get the site into private hands. Can't believe it's been almost 20 years!!!

Congrats all around.:clap:

Thanks! Glad to have you still around. Lots of fixes/changes/updates/etc still in progress, stop back in from time to time to see the work :)

Dear Overclockers Family,

It is the dawn of a new day at Overclockers.com. For the first time since 2003, Overclockers Forums is independently owned and operated. As of this month, a small group of the staff (mdcomp, EarthDog, and myself) have acquired Overclockers.com, including the forums and blog.

A History Lesson

Some of you may remember iNet Interactive, who we worked closely with for many years. They were...

<snip>

And then some of us remember Skip MacWilliam and a basement server.... LOL

Good read, and long overdue congratulations to you folks for making this happen. :clap::clap::clap:

And then some of us remember Skip MacWilliam and a basement server.... LOL

Good read, and long overdue congratulations to you folks for making this happen. :clap::clap::clap:

Makes me wonder if there are pictures of that basement server floating around anywhere. I wasn't around at that time, but I've heard about some of those days from others.
Crazy to think how Skip's dream turned from that basement rig (likely made of his spare parts) to a community of over 175k members at this point.

Don't be a stranger, we love seeing the old names floating around :)

I cant speak for the ownerships of past days, but I can speak of the membership here over many of those days. There has never been a forum that I have found that comes anywhere near the camaraderie that has always been present here. Leadership has always been top notch. I could not be happier for those that took the time, work and monetary hit to aquire this place. Thanks cant be given enough. Rock on to all that have taken this on

Makes me wonder if there are pictures of that basement server floating around anywhere. I wasn't around at that time, but I've heard about some of those days from others.
Crazy to think how Skip's dream turned from that basement rig (likely made of his spare parts) to a community of over 175k members at this point.

I seem to recall at least one picture, but highly doubt I retained a copy of it. I do have the pack-rat mentality with some things... Somewhere amongst the clutter that is my life I have a hard copy print of the email I got from Daniel~ way back when, telling me I had been promoted to a Senior Member here...lol

"...Age is not a guarantor of wisdom, nor a bar from it..." I seem to recall it began similar to that.

Funny how the mind works. I remember the verbage of a 20 year old email, but not what I had for dinner three nights ago.

Cheers!

B.

I cant speak for the ownerships of past days, but I can speak of the membership here over many of those days. There has never been a forum that I have found that comes anywhere near the camaraderie that has always been present here. Leadership has always been top notch. I could not be happier for those that took the time, work and monetary hit to aquire this place. Thanks cant be given enough. Rock on to all that have taken this on

Appreciate it, dejo. All we did was take the groundwork the greats before us laid.

I seem to recall at least one picture, but highly doubt I retained a copy of it. I do have the pack-rat mentality with some things... Somewhere amongst the clutter that is my life I have a hard copy print of the email I got from Daniel~ way back when, telling me I had been promoted to a Senior Member here...lol

"...Age is not a guarantor of wisdom, nor a bar from it..." I seem to recall it began similar to that.

Funny how the mind works. I remember the verbage of a 20 year old email, but not what I had for dinner three nights ago.

Cheers!

B.

Glad to see you're remembering the important stuff!! :chair:

Cheers!

B.

You’re getting old

i've seen them here on the forums somewhere, they should still be there.

Back