• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Goals for the benching party

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I look forward to someone showing me how to get the most of my hardware. I sometimes take it too fast and dont spend enough time to tweak the little things to max.

Hanging out with the team freezing some gear. 540L of ln2 is ridiculous :rock:.
6ghz e8500
frosty gpu 120k 3d01
900 core on a 8800 gts 640 or kill it trying :).
Maybe hit 7ghz on a cellery.

Hanging out with the team freezing some gear. 540L of ln2 is ridiculous :rock:.
6ghz e8500
frosty gpu 120k 3d01
900 core on a 8800 gts 640 or kill it trying :).
Maybe hit 7ghz on a cellery.

someone hasn't been reading today...there was a problem with the ln2...we ordered too much!! we're up to 720L :D

Damn it!!! I wish I could make it. You guys are killing me. Hopefully I can break in the new Gemini and the Tek9 the same weekend you guys are benching ;)

Wow, this sounds like fun... Do you guys have an agenda of the list of things you plan to do, or are you going to play it by ear? From the sounds of it, its a big gathering. Having a list of activities and the times they're going to start may be a good thing to have. There is nothing worse than a group of guys playing with their hardware......in a big room with no organization...

Maybe someone could post it or do something like that...Would be cool to know when something will be starting... For the people who will not be attending...

for the friday activities that would prolly be hard to do as many wont know positively what time they will get here. and those that do will prolly get on it right away I would guess. we can start an agenda once people are really getting in and settled. but would be pretty short notice there. Just check it all out and you wont miss anything

Not sure... I thought power was a concern. There have been so many threads on this I have no idea what end is up anymore. :p

we are limited on the by the layout of the room and outlets. but would think that 6 could bench at the same time and be on thier own circuits without worrying about overloads. some rigs could have 2 per circuit without issues.

Uhhh You guys would be worthless with out me.

All the information about the power was handled during the first Officer meeting back in October. We decided that with one strip to each plug that it would not cause a problem with the power, since each wall has its own fuse.

I can send you the documents again.

@ GT240

We do have a timeline, its still in production. More information will be posted very soon. Make sure the check the front page often :D.

Dont worry about it. I was just lost in the 23049390867593845 threads and 340573047 summaries about the event. :p

Im just going to show up and plug my 'ish in and start pounding some brews and LN2. ROFLMAO!

Dont worry about it. I was just lost in the 23049390867593845 threads and 340573047 summaries about the event. :p

Im just going to show up and plug my 'ish in and start pounding some brews and LN2. ROFLMAO!

X2! Bring yourself, bring stuff, bring some extra stuff, get beer, bench.

Dejo what kind of machining stuff do you have at the shop? I need to make a AM3 mount for my pot. I can bring a cutting board if you have something nice to trim it down with. :)

Back