• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Making headway to being #6 in the world.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We have no threats and one conquest, NVIDIA (4.6 months). I'm still guessing that we will pass them by the end of the year. We'll see how our summer folding pans out.

Teammates in the top 100 for the world:
@HayesK #26
@WhitehawkEQ #32
@Holdolin #39
@HayesK #48
@dfonda #68
@torin3 #93

Top 200 round-out: @P4EE, @orion456 , @Machaholic, @Farwalker2u , @superducky , @don256us .

We would like to extend a :welcome: to @Kakirot who is new to the team. Thank you for joining in. We are up three active folders this week to 57. That's great to see. Thank you to all for folding with the team. Average ppd for the team is 9.9 million.

Top 25 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 12 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 7 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 50 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 78 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning more than 165 million ppd.

Now contrary to @Holdolin's insistence that he is not dead, his production is saying otherwise. We hope you are happy and healthy. Feel free to jump in any time. We enjoy having you. If you have passed away, please let us know in replies below. ;)

Individual milestones:
@Grub has earned 700 million.
@tom_ozahoski has earned 700 million.
@unsafesteagle has earned 600 million.
@=XAF=AfterShock has earned 600 million.
@Norcalsteve has earned 400 million.

@Mindmatter has earned 80 million.
@Mizzery has earned 70 million.
@Layyne has earned their FIRST 10 million! WOOT! WOOT!

@ZetaRevan has earned their FIRST 1 million! WOOT! WOOT!

Of interest this week, I've noticed that someone has revived the @folding_monkeys user name. Good for you. This was the user name we all would switch to to compete in a competition called the "Chimp Challenge". It was a lot of fun back in the day and we always seemed to win. The other overclocker.com teams would hold off on their projects to help us out and we always did well. Keep an eye out for any future competitions and lets see what damage we can do.

That's all I can think of for now. If you've got something to add please do so below.

Be happy, be safe, be well and well fed.

Until next week:
Build, Borg, Recruit.

Dang— it feels like I was just talking the other day about hitting 100 million! These three rigs are monsters 😅 #78 on the team list and climbing 🤙😎

Y’all are doing great! Keep churning the rigs! keep them cool, up and running, and I’m sure we can smash by that Nvidia team soon enough!

Huh. Interesting. I was around 2 decades ago under a different username with my gf at the time when we had different sub teams. I remember the shirt ninjas. :ninja:

Back