• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 billion and 2 billion. Making headway on #6.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We've got a first time billionaire to celebrate below but lets get the rest out of the way first.

We are still #7 but making headway on NVIDIA (4.7 months). Summer is coming and we will lose production to the heat but we are making good progress. I'd like to guess that we could pass them by years end. What's your prediction? When do you think we will advance to #6?
@HayesK is #28 in the world.
@WhitehawkEQ is #32.
@Holdolin is #39 and he informs me that he is still alive. *Phew* Happy to hear it.
@HayesK is #47.
@dfonda is #68.
@torin3 is #93.

A few of us are in the top 200 too. @orion456 , @P4EE, @Macaholic, @Farwalker2u , @superducky and @don256us . Looking forward to this group making it to the top 100.

The team is looking stable at 54 active members this week. Average ppd for all active members is 10.7 million. I also see that someone has resurected the "folding_monkeys" name. Good for you whomever you are. ;)

Individual milestones are the most important. These are points that you yourself have earned. This shows your contribution to helping solve medical puzzles that are proteins. As a team we do great things but the team is a collection of individual contributors who have volunteered thier skills, resources and time to help out. This is good stuff here.

Top 26 are all earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 10 are all earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 7 are all earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are all earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are all earning 60 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are both earning 80 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning more than 204 million. I can't help it. I mean, wow. Just wow.

Now to the most important part of the updates. Individual milestones.
@payj94 just earned 2 Billion! WOOT!
@Lowryder has just earned his FIRST 1 BILLION!!! WOOT! WOOT!

@=XAF=AfterShock has earned 500 million.
@Norcalsteve has earned 300 million.
@KenSavage has earned his first 100 million! WOOT!

@robert_scheel has earned 80 million.
@Mindmatter has earned 70 million.
@GlitchWitch has earned 40 million.
@Monok had earned 30 million.

@Layyne has earned 8 million.
@Belnarlo has earned his first 1 million! WOOT!

Okay. The solar eclipse is on Monday. If you go to see it, let us know how it was.

Be safe and be happy. Until next time:
Build, Borg, Recruit.

Last edited:
oh how I wish you could store completed WUs longer, my internet has been on and off for over a week, our awesome city workers can't help but chop away at those buried fiber optic markers along the highway. it works fine and I think all is good but then I look and see the lovely work unit failed to send and my cable modem light just flashing away.

Back