• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chimp Challenge 2010 - Passkey Request Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All Passkey Requests to this point should be fulfilled, please post in this thread if you need a Passkey.

All Passkey Requests to this point should be fulfilled, please post in this thread if you need a Passkey.

Hey Captain!

I *may* have the option to borg at least two, and as many as twenty Nehalem servers that are idled until through May. All running Red Hat.

Can I use the same passkey you sent me for all of them?

I need one as well.

I've been off for about a year, but just got a quad rig with a GPU up and running. Will have another quad going in a day or two.

I'm a little confused about SMP2 and GPU2 together. I remember reading that it wasn't worth it on Windows machines because the SMP2 client would run so slow that you wouldn't get any bonuses. I'm not sure if it slows down the GPU2 clients as well.

I've got the rigs in my Sig, all running multi GPU2 clients. If you think it's worth while to run SMP2 on these rigs, fire a passkey over to me and I'll have it set up.

Please may I have a passkey IF I am not too late?
If I understand from previous posts I don't need to set the passkey for my GPU clients, only for my SMP clients?

That's correct... you will have PM shortly. :)

Thanks Drugless!!! :beer: We need all the help we can get right now. :)

Please may I have a passkey IF I am not too late?
If I understand from previous posts I don't need to set the passkey for my GPU clients, only for my SMP clients?

with the tools in your sig you are never to late :p

Back