• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Celebrating Decades in the OCF Family - 10 and 20 Year Member Badge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I love this forum and all of its members. This will always be my overclocking home. Everyone here has helped me whether or not I asked for it. I wish I was more of a people person sometimes, as my personality can be somewhat abrasive.. but I'm sure you've already noticed from time to time :)

Thanks for being awesome.

Edit:

Ohhh and of course my post is the start of a new page that cant be buried easily :/

I love this forum and all of its members. This will always be my overclocking home. Everyone here has helped me whether or not I asked for it. I wish I was more of a people person sometimes, as my personality can be somewhat abrasive.. but I'm sure you've already noticed from time to time :)

Thanks for being awesome.

Edit:

Ohhh and of course my post is the start of a new page that cant be buried easily :/
LOL, if your personality is abrasive.... I'd hate to think what mine is... :p

You are not an abrasive user...not a all.

Wait up...am I missing out on perks? keys to the executive sauna and bathroom please!

@Robert, congrats on making it to the 10 year mark!

I'm not sure you want to use the bathroom. Pretty sure it's Lochekey's responsibility to keep it clean and it's been a while since he's been here.

Hey guys! There's now a 20-year badge! The 10-year badge was also updated to fit with the new site theme too. Over the next few minutes I'll add some of the 20-year badges for people, but post here if you need one and don't have it!
A huge thanks to rezasam1 for helping update the 10-year badge and creating the 20-year badge for us!

View attachment 213134
View attachment 213135

As soon as I saw the new badge at the top of this page I thought of rezasam1. He certainly does really good work, even at a small scale. :)
Thanks for getting us our official updated old timer badges ATMINSIDE! :thup:

Is this where we get those 10 year badges? I seem to have misplaced mine...or I ate it...not sure..

Back