• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Bulldozer rumors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the moment we've all been waiting for is almost upon us, from all the leaked stuff its looking grim for amd but I really do hope they pull this off and have a good launch. BD does not have to be super for me, as long as its competitive.

the moment we've all been waiting for is almost upon us, from all the leaked stuff its looking grim for amd but I really do hope they pull this off and have a good launch. BD does not have to be super for me, as long as its competitive.

Just remember price : performance ratio :D

Mario, why are you being so gloomy? It's not 12am yet. Looks like there is about 20min left, if indeed this is the night. :)
Yeah no idea man, I'm just feeling poopy (I guess that's censored enough?), since I was up all night.
I'd feel better if I knew, that I'm able to go directly to bed once I see what's up with the Bulldozer, but I can't, school starts at 8AM. :-/
Currently 11c outside which ain't that bad, I guess, was 8 yesterday.

Mario, why are you being so gloomy? It's not 12am yet. Looks like there is about 20min left, if indeed this is the night. :)

well I.M.O.G. posted that Hardocp was in breach of NDA by giving the date and time so that implies it is the correct night. Also the hints around here have not been subtle, I don't remember the last time I saw this many upper echelon of the forum on this late during the week. so something must be happening.

well I.M.O.G. posted that Hardocp was in breach of NDA by giving the date and time so that implies it is the correct night. Also the hints around here have not been subtle, I don't remember the last time I saw this many upper echelon of the forum on this late during the week. so something must be happening.

We're all just getting ready to play a big game of TF2 at around 12-12:10, nothing to see here, move along :grouphug:

Dolk said it was beta time? That is why every AMD overclocker is huddled around the fire in this thread right?

I agree it doesnt have to be the all round best but i hope it has some saving grace. I would hope it would be a multitasking monster, great at video, and of course great for gaming. price vs. performance wouldnt hurt.

Been testing FX-8150 and I have to say its a good chip for the price. Little dissapointed in the OC's I've gotten but I will blame that an early hardware. :( Is this the i7 killer... no, is it an excellent value YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back