• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Bulldozer rumors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's the Bulldozer in the spotlight? Is NewEgg or other online retailers dealing the big bad boy at midnight?

I'm anxious to see the benchmarks!

So it's the Bulldozer in the spotlight? Is NewEgg or other online retailers dealing the big bad boy at midnight?

I'm anxious to see how the benchmarks!

I hope they do. got a tab open to each of my main online vendors awaiting launch.

Can ya redirect 'em to http://Arugula.com? I just launched it and could use the links for pagerank :p

No, but if you haven't already done so, you should join abestweb.com. They got info that may help you monetize it better. And they are a good bunch. ;)

How are they leaking early if it's set to terminate at the time they say it's going live? :confused:

The time and date was covered, so what they published was a breech of terms.

No, but if you haven't already done so, you should join abestweb.com. They got info that may help you monetize it better. And they are a good bunch. ;)

The time and date was covered, so what they published was a breech of terms.

Ahhh, I see. Well that's lame ..

I was sure there was going to be a couple of people with the go ahead to leak information. this would have helped fight off those negative rumors. I think it would have created a better buzz. well we will know soon enough.

12th 6:35AM and I still haven't heard anything new.
I was up all night hoping that there would be some news, but I was obviously wrong.
Thanks, AMD for making me develop insomnia, its much appreciated!

I was up all night hoping that there would be some news, but I was obviously wrong.

AMD is an American company, so it would be 12am here.

The time was not 12:00 for planet earth, it was 12:00am EST. GMT - 4:00.

Mario, why are you being so gloomy? It's not 12am yet. Looks like there is about 20min left, if indeed this is the night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back