• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1090T + Crosshair IV on the torture bench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Coo, I'm going to need to learn from the masters about 1M and 32M. I'm only good at cranking up the hardware :p

Will try tonight with the ss to swap the perfect storm with the hyperX and see if I can go higher than 380 HTT link.....

I may have missed it but what are the expected results of a 1090T on water for 24/7 operation? I guess good air cooling would be comparable too... I'll try looking through the thread again, but INTERESTING STUFF!!!

I got me a 1090T on my desk and wondering if it's worth replacing my awesome 555 X4 that runs 4ghz 24/7 with awesome temps @ only 1.45v

I may have missed it but what are the expected results of a 1090T on water for 24/7 operation? I guess good air cooling would be comparable too... I'll try looking through the thread again, but INTERESTING STUFF!!!

I got me a 1090T on my desk and wondering if it's worth replacing my awesome 555 X4 that runs 4ghz 24/7 with awesome temps @ only 1.45v

Drop that sucker in a socket and let us know! Just takes a minute to swap things out. ;) From what I'm hearing, I'd expect you'll be happy... And if someone reliable doesn't do it, we'll have to keep waiting.

This thread ain't worth crap for anything concerning the term "24/7" :rock:

Ps. If anyone would have asked me, I would have said its not possible to chase down a delivery driver. Lol

From the few air cooling reports I've seen around the web it looks like 4.0 GHz is pretty easy with 4.2 GHz possible if you tinker a bit.

Don't forget to update the BIOS before you pull the other chip out ... ;)

Drop that sucker in a socket and let us know! Just takes a minute to swap things out. ;) From what I'm hearing, I'd expect you'll be happy... And if someone reliable doesn't do it, we'll have to keep waiting.

This thread ain't worth crap for anything concerning the term "24/7" :rock:

Ps. If anyone would have asked me, I would have said its not possible to chase down a delivery driver. Lol

Hey! what about 24 secs to 7 mins!

06 run.... getting close to 30k...

3d0629338.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lol! Futuremark app always show the boot up speed, that run was at 4900mhz and it's 2 5870

LOL! I would hope anyone looking at the CPU speeds above could figure it out - but hardware, especially hardware seldom seen, is always interesting ...! :)

Back