• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1090T + Crosshair IV on the torture bench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lol, my guess is double check CE1, and Turbo, also look at power settings in your OS, make sure its not doing anything.

Let me DL the manual to your Mobo and see if I can't find anything.

EDIT, can't find the manual.

Ok here's a vantage run, not bad for AMD! keep on pushing

thubanvantage27805.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I know, C1E is off in bios, set the power management in the os to max performance, but look like that frikkin thing won't turn off....
I was afraid of that. :(

I've seen similar problems with n00bs and just figured it was their inexperience. Now I know better. Gods I hate being poor, I'd love to get my hands on the system you're running. ;)

Edit
You could always run some little something to keep the cores active so they won't down-clock for those screen shots ... :shrug:

The funny part with that bios, is even with extreme overvolt enable, I keep getting an overvolt error message press F1 to continue, at every boot for anything higher than 1.6v!!! Shoot 1.6v won't even tickle my .... you know what!!!

Just wondering, why is it only a dual core in the validation and ss's? Did you set it like that to get higher single core clocks or is that added to the long list of bios glitches?

That's the way to run spi, single thread apps..... should also run it in XP but I cannot boot that platform in XP to save my life...

I'm honestly surprised the Xhair IV release has gone so... badly to put it plainly. There have been numerous bios issues and this just isn't like Asus. :(

It's not as bad as it sound, been 2 days that I'm playing with the rig, and I'm getting used to it. There's some little annoyances, but I'm getting use to play with them. Next BIOS will surely fix most of them

Getting ready for tomorrow, (LN2) preparing 3 HDD right now, 1 xp, 1 vista32 and 1 win7 64, may as well prepare 1 win7 32 just in case...

Back