• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Rig o' The Month - August 2012 (Concluded)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Which rig is your favorite out of the five linked in the OP?

• Post # 6 - skeeg's Silverstone build

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Post # 12 - BlueZero5's Project Wraith

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Post # 15 - mwindham08's Computer-in-a-Desk

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • Post # 18 - Conumdrum's Banchetto Test Station

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Post # 36 - MybadOmen's Mass Effect 3

Votes: 32 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this support to be your test station or something manu2b because it's a mess, go get a case man, or use a carton box :D

There is the solution to such problems, so it wont looke like a hardware war and the BF/GF isnt running away in fear. Or simply build one yourself which is even better than that one, it could be a big hit!

My first PC on a stick! I like your bb, shows that bling is junk over form, very nice! Might say my first tech station.

NekkidPC003.jpg

Whats that copper cooler? CPU/brand?

Last edited:
heres some updated pics :D
gotta love the big red gskill ram sinks
all done.jpg

close.jpg

yea i dont do the led lights anymore, perhaps im getting waay to old ;)

Last edited:
Looking great guys; from form to function and back again. :)

Let's let this one go through Friday the 10th, at which point staff will vote on the top five entries, then we'll put up a poll sometime that next week, with voting through the 30th and announce on the 31st. Sounds about right. :D

There is the solution to such problems, so it wont looke like a hardware war and the BF/GF isnt running away in fear. Or simply build one yourself which is even better than that one, it could be a big hit!

Whats that copper cooler? CPU/brand?

That's an old ThemalTake V1 from back in..... 2006. :D

Was rated okay, and it was at my local store. It's still in use on my wifes PC, an Intel E6600

Thanks for the link, but I think I got it covered:

IMG_0876.jpg

Thank you to those that complimented me on my build. It means allot to me as it was Allot of work and you guys make it all worth it.

Take Care

MybadOmen

Allrighty then, thank you ALL for entering! Some great systems in here. I'm closing the thread to prevent additional entries, then we'll have staff vote on the top five systems. Once those are chosen, I'll re-open it and add the poll.

Thanks for all that are participating!

BUMP - The poll is up! Please vote for whichever system you think should get the Rig-o-the-month for August!!

There are many first class looking PC Rigs on show i would hate to be the one that has to choose a winner out of that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back