• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi all, just landed and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from down under, I have a 7700k paired with an Aorus 1080 Ti both air cooled and I'll be around to try and get some advice for the optimum overclock. Cheers

hey guys, I'm newbie to all of this,
If I have some questions about my overclocking setting, I'll post them in the right forum.
Cheers!

Hi all -

I'm new to this forum but not to computers. I have a pretty decent sized water cooled rig that I use for GPU-accelerated simulations and renders.

Hi all, just landed and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from down under, I have a 7700k paired with an Aorus 1080 Ti both air cooled and I'll be around to try and get some advice for the optimum overclock. Cheers

hey guys, I'm newbie to all of this,
If I have some questions about my overclocking setting, I'll post them in the right forum.
Cheers!

Hi all -

I'm new to this forum but not to computers. I have a pretty decent sized water cooled rig that I use for GPU-accelerated simulations and renders.

:welcome: everyone!

Hello all!

Used to be in the computer-DIY game many years ago.

I've recently become obsessed with a game called Space Engineers. Pretty much the only game I play. Not a big gamer. But I do want to build a nice new powerful 'puter. I've been doing some research and figured it was time to join a forum and converse with the experts. I'll start a build thread in the appropriate section.

Thanks! Happy to be here.

Hello all... I signed up to this website primarily for the water cooling forum, but will be taking advantage of the wealth of information provided here.

Hello everyone! Building a new rig later this year, looking for inspiration and help along the way. cheers :)

Hello all... I signed up to this website primarily for the water cooling forum, but will be taking advantage of the wealth of information provided here.

Hello everyone. I'm a long time builder, but am new to overclocking. I look forward to learning and meeting you all.

:welcome: Everyone!!!!

Hi! Norwegian here, though I'll soon be an ex-Norwegian as I'm moving to Sweden very soon. Male, in my early 30s, working on a PhD in Game Studies. New here, though not new to PC forums - I have a few thousand posts across the AnandTech and TPU forums. Have been building PCs since my teens/the early 2000s, currently running a Ryzen 5 1600X and a Fury X in an NZXT H200, cooled by a custom CPU+GPU loop. Thought I'd try my luck here for some more advanced advice right now, specifically around water cooling. Who knows, maybe I'll have a few thousand posts here too in a few years time?

Back