• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome everyone!!!

In order to buy/sell in the classifieds you must become a full member of the community. You can accomplish this by reading and replying in posts. Once you post enough to become a full member the classified section will be unlocked to you. Here are the "Official Rules" as listed.

Classifieds/Trading

We have one of the safest classifieds sections on the web, due to some very strict rules regarding entry and trading:

100 Quality posts are required before you can use the classifieds. The classifieds are there as a section for our members, not just for anyone passing by. Post-padding will result in a permanent ban from the classifieds.
No soliciting or offers to sell outside of the Classifieds.
Obey the classifieds rules (listed in all classifieds sections). Deadbeat dibbing, auction-style threads, thread-crapping and deleting sale information will earn you a ban.

and here is a link to the Complete Forums Rules if you wish to read over them.

Hello all! I'm newly registered, but I'm a re-tread. I was a regular in here YEARS ago. I think my handle back then was Loud, but it's a bit fuzzy.
Anyway ... it's good to be back.

Hi there.
Forced to move away from Win 7 by Microsoft, I upgraded my hardware and am now looking to squeeze better performance out of it. This looks like the best place to be for that.

Will post questions over in AMD CPUs.
Argey

Ryzen 3900X 12 core 3.8GHz
32GB Corsair DDR4 3600MHz
RTX 2080 Ti
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi)
Win 10

Last edited:
Hi there.
Forced to move away from Win 7 by Microsoft, I upgraded my hardware and am now looking to squeeze better performance out of it. This looks like the best place to be for that.

Will post questions over in AMD CPUs.
Argey

Ryzen 3900X 12 core 3.8GHz
32GB Corsair DDR4 3600MHz
RTX 2080 Ti
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi)
Win 10

Welcome Argey!!

Hello all! I'm newly registered, but I'm a re-tread. I was a regular in here YEARS ago. I think my handle back then was Loud, but it's a bit fuzzy.
Anyway ... it's good to be back.

Welcome Back! I get the Fuzzy part.

Greetings from Malaysia!

Welcome from the United States Hyde!!

Hi, I'm new here.

Just came here looking for some help on an old box that I am trying to OC as a newbie. I'll post that later in the appropriate forum.

Cheers,
LarmanW

P.S. How do I add my system specs to the bottom of my posts like everyone seems to have?

Welcome LarmanW!

To set your signature look to the top right and clock on settings.

Then on the left side bar you'll see Edit Signature.

Fill out your signature and your done it's as easy as that. Note: you will need 10 quality posts before it shows up so don't get frustrated if you don't see it right away.

Good luck and happy clocking!

Edit: if you look in my signature you'll see a link titled "how to post like a boss" click on that if you want further info.

Last edited:
AI Suit 3 auto overclocking ran this desktop up to 17% I have been wrestling with this first dual water loop desktop for a year to get it stable. Had to have two motherboards RMAd and the GPU also and one 8-GB ram stick. The problems were random and very difficult to isolate.

Great people here. Have received a ton of great input with my project, and I'm glad this is where I landed.

Hope you guys don't mind if I stay a while...

Another new guy here. I've done a couple builds in the past. 2500m on an Abit NF7 around 2003ish. 955BE on an Asus M4A79 around 2012. Sadly I don't have either system anymore. Building a new system and looking forward to seeing what the fuss is about SSD. Always used mechanical drives before.

Another new guy here. I've done a couple builds in the past. 2500m on an Abit NF7 around 2003ish. 955BE on an Asus M4A79 around 2012. Sadly I don't have either system anymore. Building a new system and looking forward to seeing what the fuss is about SSD. Always used mechanical drives before.

Be prepared to fasten your seatbelt when it comes to modern SSDs in comparison to old mechanical drives! :)

Back