• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good day everybody!
Here is another newbie who has been lurking around on the side that finally registered
Most of my hardware is somewhat old including my first new P3 450 from 1999 up to my newest which is an MSI 970A SLI Krait Edition with an FX8570. Before this purchase I have been using AMD 939 Athlon 4800+ dual core Toledo and misc. AM2, AM3, and AM3+ including an FX6300

Good day everybody!
Here is another newbie who has been lurking around on the side that finally registered
Most of my hardware is somewhat old including my first new P3 450 from 1999 up to my newest which is an MSI 970A SLI Krait Edition with an FX8570. Before this purchase I have been using AMD 939 Athlon 4800+ dual core Toledo and misc. AM2, AM3, and AM3+ including an FX6300

Welcome, great to meet you :)

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Hello all,
Im Julia Smith. Glad to meet you all!

Howdy!! Nice to meet you as well.

Thanks everybody!
Hopefully I will learn a lot more here! Some of my hardware is prehistoric in today's standards but it supported Windows XP very well and I used it till the bitter end and quit because many browsers and other software are no longer supported by XP! My 1999 QDI Legend with PCI and ISA slots and that brutally expensive RAM performed very well with it as well.

Hey thought I'd say hello.

Take a look at my custom water cooled pc.
I made the loop my self with old parts and some new stuff.

I hacked apart an h100 for the cpu block and rad lol

It's running two pumps and is running my fx6100 overclocked just shy of 4.4mhz (4.384) and maybe goes up to 31° c under 100% load after an hour .

Built this a long time ago to overclock phenoms lol games pretty good for being an fx cpu lol been threw 5 graphics cards in the last 10 years lolView attachment 208632

I just built this rig for fun lol its deffentaly not the best of the best.

I've built to many computers in my time and I also repair circuit boards as a hobby lol

Hey thought I'd say hello.

Take a look at my custom water cooled pc.
I made the loop my self with old parts and some new stuff.

I hacked apart an h100 for the cpu block and rad lol

It's running two pumps and is running my fx6100 overclocked just shy of 4.4mhz (4.384) and maybe goes up to 31° c under 100% load after an hour .

Built this a long time ago to overclock phenoms lol games pretty good for being an fx cpu lol been threw 5 graphics cards in the last 10 years lolView attachment 208632

I just built this rig for fun lol its deffentaly not the best of the best.

I've built to many computers in my time and I also repair circuit boards as a hobby lol

Wow, that looks great! How specifically did you modify the AIO CPU block? Or rather, what did you modify?

Back