• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good case for under 100 with PSU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
case

I think it was Evermax, but I got a fairly plain-looking case for a budget system I was building for my girlfriend. It has:

4 large bays,
2 small bays,
+ 4 removable hidden small bays,
front audio and USB,
side panel fan on swing-arm (no hole cut in case, but easily fixed)
screwless side panels,
and 300w PSU

for like $40 + shipping at newegg.com

I think you could probably pay a little more and get them to put in a better PSU. Also, there are spots to mount a front and rear case fan, but you'd have to buy and install those yourself.

Element-Xero, is that not the fun of modding a case? This one you don't have to pain to get it to look cool, but instead, you have to work your a** off to get it cooled right. Sounds like fun to me! :)

Newegg sells Evercase cases with an Enhance 300 watt power supply for $40. It's a nice case, your 5 1/4" drives simply slide in and lock in place, no screws required.

www.newegg.com

i bought the full tower case at PC Power and cooling. It's big and heavy. You have enough room to put yourself into if you want.

good for future upgrade and for cooling. You can add as many fans as you want. I added 3 120mm fans. It's sweet case

my power supply is 700 W

worth your money

this is my computer case and power supply

All the cases at colorcases.com say they are p4 ready. Would I be able to use an AMD mobo in one of those? I am guessing I would but I am just makin sure.

Yah. You shouldn't have to worry about anything. When they a "P4 ready", this usually means that there are a couple of extra holes in the motherboard back plate and that the P/S is also rated for P4's.

Back