• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Summer Wars) 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just rename the .xls extension to something you are allowed to upload, like .txt. Then anyone who d/l's will know to change it back to .xls.
Or just zip it.

LMAO @ Kona's torture comments. :D

i liked the part where he said it hurts!

then the comfy chair put me over

customers were looking at me in my empty office loling like i was crazy :confused:

i am not crazy, just a little unwell :thup:

Ok... here it is. Obviously some things are board/card/cpu specific as far as naming conventions go, but I think at minimum its a good start.

Please let me know of any issues. Anyone is free to use it as distribute it, but please at least give OCF and me credit as this is where it is being hosted.

Thanks!

Again is a MSOffice 2003 .xls file.

Attachments

• OC Spreadsheet.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 87
I didn't see anything on there, but just to clarify, can I run my benches in safe mode to minimize the amount of running processes?

Does it really work? I've been meaning to start using it but have not gottena round to it.

Gautam's got a nice streamlined version of Vista in the OS roundup, using vLite. And I use nLite to streamline XP.

Edit: Sorry guys... I thought this was in the lounge

Last edited:
I would like in there... what do I need to do? Transfer my boints to OCF? I may just go back home and knock it out though...

Where do I get the page to fill out that calculates the total score? I have all my benches done and I'm ready to post other than that.

Edit: Never mind, found it.

Last edited:
The brown truck just pass by...replacement mobo is here:attn: will spray tonight and will burn that half Dewar of LN2 this week, will probably limit myself to about 2 hours session using only 1 bench app at a time, still have to get use to that BIOS, completely different than the DFI, a lot more stuff in there and if I can figure that Tweakit! with the keyboard... or if somebody can tell me where I can buy that ROG OC Station, been googling but can find only on ebay...

Ahhh, that can't be far different then the M3A79-t Deluxe or the M4A79T Deluxe. BTW you should give the Republic of gaming OC station a shot, I hear its worth it.

So if I have some questions, not being an official member of the benching team, where can I post them?
(I really cant join at this time b/c of some obligations at another site).

Last edited:
Back