• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pressure seems ok and temps are same as before . but im thinking of going for a bigger case its a bit tight anyone know any good cases for watercooling

How did you measure pressure? Did you derive it from flow measurements, pump RPMs/current or actually directly measured pressure?

All of your builds look so clean and pretty! I'm ashamed to even post pics of my build now. But it gets the job done, and does it well. My 955 BE is overclocked to 4.2Ghz, while my 6950 was flashed to a 6970 and running at 960/1460. Idle temps are around 28 degrees celcius, while full load temps run about 35 degrees after hours of playing WoW or Rift. I just wish it looked cleaner inside the case.

How did you measure pressure? Did you derive it from flow measurements, pump RPMs/current or actually directly measured pressure?

i didnt actualy measure flow .how would i go about that

if its abit low could i just add anothe pump or would i need to put it in another loop??

I think a relevant question would be why you used them in the first place when so many of the turns could have been taken with either one 90° fitting or none at all? That's a lot of restriction for no real benefit.

I think a relevant question would be why you used them in the first place when so many of the turns could have been taken with either one 90° fitting or none at all? That's a lot of restriction for no real benefit.

yip i mebe need to re do my loop and take some off .
yae learn from yer mistakes lol

Aye, that we do!

(While you're redoing it, you could grab some PT Nuke PHN or a silver kill coil and use deionized water + biocide only to save yourself from potential dye issues. :chair:)

newfront small.jpg

little updade not finished but new hose comeing next weeek (uv blue )
the old hose is to get me going till then (check the pink hose thats what red feser 1 will do so de-ion water and kill coil for me for now on )

Ahh, that's looking much better. Unless the GPU block requires in-and-out a certain direction, you could swap those too; but the double-crisscross thing actually looks pretty cool. With UV-blue tubing throughout it will really pop. That's much cleaner and no useless restriction. Job well done!

Just threw this together, I still need to clean up the cables and adjust the tubing, but that will probably wait until a couple of gpu blocks and rads are added to the loop. I originally planned for the everything to fit inside but the radiator was too thick, I didn't want to hack up the case so i settled on mounting the fans outside. Beastly case btw, build quality is second to none imho. sorry for the meh pics

IMG_5073.jpg
IMG_5074.jpg
IMG_5071.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back