• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI January: 3DMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's about right for the bench, here's my 2x770s just slightly below my 1080Ti

Johan45/ 2x GTX 770/AIR/ 63733

2x770 63733.JPG

Aleslammer/ 1xGTX 460 /Stock Air/ 35087
Aleslammer/ 2xGTX 460 /Stock Air/ 36168

Not seeing much gain at all with this setup.

1X 35087.jpg

2X 36168.jpg

Just old and slow like me ha ha

mackerel/GTX 970/air/45562

I hadn't forgotten, but this is the only free weekend I've had this month. Tried OC the GPU and it seemed to drop a hundred points or so! LOD didn't seem to help but I'm not sure it is working. Some more tweaking on CPU got me a bit more than I started with, so here I am...

3d05-45562.jpg

MetalRacer/GTX 1080/Air/69446

image-id-1971197.jpg

I love this is supposedly a 3D bench, but seems more dependant on CPU. I've got two systems that'll hit higher CPU clocks, but both are currently running Win10 and I'm not going to get Win7 on either before the challenge is over.

I love this is supposedly a 3D bench, but seems more dependant on CPU. I've got two systems that'll hit higher CPU clocks, but both are currently running Win10 and I'm not going to get Win7 on either before the challenge is over.
Yeah this bench is really a Cpu bench.

(G{in}[AK)TION]/BFG GEFORCE 7800 (AGP)/AIR/2681 (WINDOWS 2000 RUN)

WIN2K RUN.png

Looks like windows 7 does perform better than windows 2000 pro on two penitum 3 processors.

Not doing well with XP 32 either, might be driver selection and had to drop a multi but had a 14c room so got a little more out of the VGA.

33632.PNG

Nice try but it looks like Win7 it is unless you want to try Vista

That's dedication, wish I had your time man. Soon maybe. If all goes right I could retire this summer.

Not doing well with XP 32 either, might be driver selection and had to drop a multi but had a 14c room so got a little more out of the VGA.
You need to get a H2O loop if you don't already have one Ale and stick the radiator outside, so you don't need to sit in a 14c room to bench. :D

Back