• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI January: 3DMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
say you guys dont mind me posting results from ancient grade hardware like the Pentium 3 do you? Just trying to be like that one guy you see in town driving an old car with a "historical vehicle" license plate.

Just couldn't get it to run any faster then 5.1, even with -9c water :(

Mandrake4565/GTX 980/H2O/56452
3d05,56452,980.png

- - - Updated - - -

say you guys dont mind me posting results from ancient grade hardware like the Pentium 3 do you? Just trying to be like that one guy you see in town driving an old car with a "historical vehicle" license plate.

Post away doesn't matter what you're pushing.

More CPU grunt!

MetalRacer/GTX580/Water/66730

capture160.jpg

Its a mascool heatsink i found laying around in my garage. Its fan was clipped onto the heatsink so i removed it and clipped on a 80mm fan in its place. works well when its able to keep the cpu under 78c. Otherwise, it begins to throttle alot even when you turn off Thermal throttling in the bios or "TM" function. motherboard is a Biostar tp45hp.

Plan to go back to the core 2 series CPUs for the 775 bench when spring comes.

Its a mascool heatsink i found laying around in my garage. Its fan was clipped onto the heatsink so i removed it and clipped on a 80mm fan in its place. works well when its able to keep the cpu under 78c. Otherwise, it begins to throttle alot even when you turn off Thermal throttling in the bios or "TM" function. motherboard is a Biostar tp45hp.

Plan to go back to the core 2 series CPUs for the 775 bench when spring comes.
Even more impressive!

Most definitely a screamer Jiccy good luck with the LN2

CADDI DADDI| 1080x2| both|24973
wintin is such a dog.......
and yes, one card is a hybrid and one is air.

Attachments

• 3dmark.PNG
    3dmark.PNG
    440.6 KB · Views: 151
Back