• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H stats server down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And they are down again, no updates for 3am & 6am, we'll see if they get the servers back up today.

I'm a little new this so is the lack of replacement chipmunks a common problem as this is the second time I've seen this on my present up time.

I'm a little new this so is the lack of replacement chipmunks a common problem as this is the second time I've seen this on my present up time.
When the servers get back up , we get our credits all in one update. Its a bigger problem when we can't get the work. As long as you get work , you will get credit for it...eventually.

Ok, it's not just me. While it's showing some, I keep checking my clients and yep...they still folding yet my points according to EOC are garbage.

It's all my fault. I got everything humming last night and now I want to see how everything is doing points-wise. Clearly Stanford's stats server has been completely overwhelmed by my folding power. There is no other explanation available.

It's all my fault. I got everything humming last night and now I want to see how everything is doing points-wise. Clearly Stanford's stats server has been completely overwhelmed by my folding power. There is no other explanation available.

:rofl::thup:

Where ever the problem is, it needs to get fixed soon, and it's not just me that is not getting updates.

and those 13444 WU's and the ones like it are killing me

EDIT: No it wasn't the 13444's it was me and my PSU...Fixed.

Last edited:
Back