• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bat Outta Hell Week for Rosie!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bat Outta Hell Week - Welcome to the Start of Day 7

At 6:30 a.m. (All times PDT):

Here's where we stand now:
Code:
[color="LightBlue"][size="4"][b]
35  Team Starfire World BOINC  106   6,049  20,261,464  +4k
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]36  Overclockers.com           147  59,989  20,229,560  +63k
[/color][/color][/size][/b]

<< The Last Bat Rally Day! >>

Our team RAC was 27k, and now it's 59k - in just 7 days!

Distance To Team Starfire: 12 32k ! :cool:

From the step up in their RAC, it's plain that Team Starfire's scouts have spotted us. It won't matter. They can't stop us getting past them.

If they did catch us briefly, they would be decimated and forced to halt, anyway. Thanks to the landslides we caused yesterday, that won't be necessary.

Great to see WP back in greater strength, after completing her own mission behind enemy lines.

<< Now let's pass Team Starfire, and take #35! >>

If you'll be returning some rigs back to FAH, be sure to click on "Project" and then "No New Tasks" today, if you haven't done it already. It may take a day or two, to finish your Rosetta WU's.

<< Go! Go! Go! >>

Our Most Current Team's Rankings: http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/top_teams.php?sort_by=total_credit&offset=20

Our Most Current Members Rankings: http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/team_members.php?teamid=230&sort_by=expavg_credit&offset=0

Our Team's Stats (All the stats, but 4-10? hours behind): http://boincstats.com/stats/team_stats.php?pr=rosetta&st=0

Join Our Team - Keyword "Overclockers.com": http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/team.php

Our Members Stats (All there, but behind somewhat): http://boincstats.com/stats/user_stats.php?pr=rosetta&st=0&ti=230

Think I might stay on an extra week and try to hit 10k :>

Yes I definitely think you should do that. I think you should stay and hit 10K RAC. Thank you so much David. ;).

Same here. I want to see what's my maximum Warp err RAC. Unfortunately some of my borgs are only on part time.

Part time, full time, it doesn't matter. The little extra kick is what matters. And with this many little extra kicks, it's ended up being one big kick.

Congrats on hitting 60K Team!
We're only 1.9K away from the Top 10 in the World RAC Standings!!!!!
Clicky!

I am proud of my accomplishments:beer:

I set out to learn the history of our oc Rosetta team.

I read the Pirate thread, the first and second part of the scoundrel thread, and last but not least I read a 40 page founder thread...all on my iPhone.

I am now bleeding from my eyes and legally blind!:eek:
I will need to use the braille method for any more pc building.

On a brighter note I have enjoyed my time here and have taken action to replace my lost production on fah.

That will allow me to continue plodding along with all you Rosetta diehards!

Have a :beer: I am buying.

On a brighter note I have enjoyed my time here and have taken action to replace my lost production on fah.
NICE

This makes me happy. :)

Please look HERE to check out our teams recent milestones!

Of particular note:
1. Our first 2 Million Point member PIXIE!!!!!
2. Our kick *** new members who joined us for BOH Week!

I am proud of my accomplishments:beer:

I set out to learn the history of our oc Rosetta team.

I read the Pirate thread, the first and second part of the scoundrel thread, and last but not least I read a 40 page founder thread...all on my iPhone.

I am now bleeding from my eyes and legally blind!:eek:
I will need to use the braille method for any more pc building.

Have a :beer: I am buying.

Glad to hear it dfonda! I hope you stick around and stay a while :)

Oh, and lol u reading the 40 pae thread on your iPhone!

RALLY THE TROOPS!! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS BEACH!!!!

It's amazing how the wind can carry sounds from great distances. Even from way back here, I heard Achilles' Adak's rallying cry:

Myrmidons!
My brothers of the sword!
I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands!
Let no man forget how menacing we are. We are LIONS!
Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach?
IMMORTALITY !
TAKE IT !!
IT'S YOURS !!!​

Me paddles harder to catch up on your positions.

Bat Outta Hell Week Ends

At 4:00 p.m. (All times PDT):

Here's where we stand now:
Code:
[color="LightBlue"][size="4"][b]
34  VTC                         41   9,861  20,395,102
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]35  Overclockers.com           148  61,292  20,267,030[/COLOR]

36  Team Starfire World BOINC  106   6,132  20,264,951
37  AMD Users                  486  41,656  20,067,240
[/color][/color][/size][/b]

Our team RAC was 27k, and now it's over 61k - in just 7 days!

Our opponents toil now in the dust of our efforts! New challenges await, and will be taken in their turn. Perhaps quietly, without fanfare. Perhaps through another rallying call that awaits us. We can't tell. We can tell that this team has increased it's production percentage more than any other team in Rosetta, during this week long rally.

Congratulations and Well Done! You've folded magnificently. :beer: :soda:

I'd like to thank every folder who came on board for this rally - it wouldn't have been the success we made it, without all of us here, working together.

It's been an honor and a pleasure, to be here with you.

Q6600 and E5200 will be doing rosetta for a while, a whole new stats page to explore!

A big thanks to Adak for organizing and keeping the Bat Outta Hell Week updates rolling. Well done. We wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for your efforts bro! :clap:

Way to go team! What an effort. Let's see how far we can go now!

And to all the new crunchers, feel free to stick around a while :welcome:

Thanks for the kind words, and congratulations on passing VTC!

Way2Fold, team! :clap: :clap:

It's a little late, I know, but my P4D that had internet issues (i.e. no internet!) is currently uploading about 4-5 days of work. Should be a nice little boost for me in the next update. :>

I'm gonna let my borgs stay on Rosetta. Instead of aborting the jobs on my main rigs, I've checked them off to not get new tasks. So It might still take a while till they're done.
Congratulations on moving up several spots.
Thanks Adak for making this fun.

Back