• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ZS A4L V2, what GPUs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Edward78

Love the size, but really limits GPUs. I think it would be cool to cut out the back & put it on another case, but that will be a pain I am sure. The Element Q looks good, but not sure where to find 1.

Most SFF/ITX chassis like this one will severely limit your GPU choices. Check out the HYTE Revolt 3. It's a somewhat similar design but allows for a full-size GPU.

Hyte Revolt 3

I see a big problem with this design. Most ITX cases of this type are 20mm too short as most graphics cards need 190-200mm. I was passing that multiple times in various cases. I don't think it saves so much space to be worth all the problems with components inside.
Another thing is that most gaming cards need some airflow or will make noise. I mean when you install an ITX size 150W graphics card in so tight case then there is no way it will run at its full speed and quiet at the same time. I also see that the ZS A4L V2 has 2 slot design for the graphics card. No matter if there is a perforated panel or not, it usually causes additional noise. Most gaming graphics cards are not 2 slots but 2.5 or 2.2, so it's hard to recommend anything that wouldn't touch the side panel or wouldn't be too wide to install. I was passing that many times too.

It highly depends on your preferences, but I'd rather have a 30-50mm wider/taller case than having problems with components, cables, airflow, and noise.

One more option if you can find it somewhere (available in black and also with alu side panel) - https://www.jonsbo.com/en/products/u1plussilver.html
Can install 200mm graphics card and taller CPU cooler. For example ITX/DTX motherboard + 2-2.2 slot size RTX3060/3060Ti or RX6600XT, Noctua NH-U9S cooler + 80mm fan as exhaust.
In the EU, you can find Jonsbo U1 Plus for about $50.

Back