• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I want to give props to EnablingWolf & YelloDart for spending so much time with me on my website they went beyond the call of duty here and now I have a base site thanks to the.

Not a problem buddy. It's easy helping people who are willing to learn. ;)

I just can't stop helping folks who at least try. Your welcome :D Knowing I did something good makes me feel good.

Hey hey, extremely worthwhile thread here, I'd like to take advantage of it to thank a member who has helped me from day one. He's kinda my "go-to" guy when I need help and has never been too busy or irritated by my questions, no matter how noob they may have seemed to him. Very Stand-up guy.

So thank you very much Thideras :clap:

Hey hey, extremely worthwhile thread here, I'd like to take advantage of it to thank a member who has helped me from day one. He's kinda my "go-to" guy when I need help and has never been too busy or irritated by my questions, no matter how noob they may have seemed to him. Very Stand-up guy.

So thank you very much Thideras :clap:
yep T is that kind of guy! many here are to, just a PM a away! :)
No problem guys, thanks for the kind words :D

Thanks to Deanzo and our Benching Team for all you have done for the forums. Thanks to all you guys who report bad threads and keep a lookout for classifieds violations. ;)

Thanks to Chinstrap for the 650i mainboard which I will most assuredly destroy! :beer:

Thanks to all the guys in the ALT O/S forum. You inspired me to try Gentoo and you've been a lot of help with my questions in getting acclimated to my new distro. I've only been on Gentoo for a week, and I already love it!

Fishy, MRD, splat, David, TalRW, you've all been very helpful with my questions.

Thank you OCF Benchmarking Team

I want to publicly thank all the great folks on the OCF Benchmarking Team....I've learned so much from so many people on the Team. Most importantly everyone does their best to ensure the games (benchmarks) are always fun, even though we may tease one another it is just good natured poking!!! Thanx Every1. :beer:

EVILSIZER !!!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Vince and this BIG THANKS goes to EVILSIZER for helping out a Noob like me! I've been picking his brain with dumb questions for about a week now and he has answered every one of them quickly and has explained in detail exactly what I needed to know. Thanks again, Dude!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Vince and this BIG THANKS goes to EVILSIZER for helping out a Noob like me! I've been picking his brain with dumb questions for about a week now and he has answered every one of them quickly and has explained in detail exactly what I needed to know. Thanks again, Dude!

+1 Evilsizer has helped me as well with some things not too long ago. I should've posted this thank you sooner, but life, ya know? Anyway, a big Thank you to Evil :thup: and :beer:

OC.

I've been a member here for a few years now. The people that come here, post, chat and express themselves blow me away.
The IQ of members on this forum is magical!!!
I've learned so much here over the years. The people / Mods / and staffers are 1st class always.
Congrats to all and best of the season to your families.:santa2:

I just wanted to thank SewerBeing and GreenMaji for all the hours of support on AIM with my rigs... they never gave up on me..

great guys!

Where do I begin?

I would like to thank sno.lcn very, very much for all his help. I joined this site a couple of weeks ago when I was sent here by a friend of mine in order to get some help with building my gaming PC, he told me that the regulars on this forum are very kind and helpful and boy was he ever right.

As soon as I joined, I did some poking and lurking until I got some ideas in my head. Immediately, the video card that seemed to suit my needs was the ATI Radeon HD4850. I made a thread about it asking some questions and sno.lcn knew exactly what he was talking about and recommended an aftermarket cooler for it. I was having some space restrictions in my case so I asked him a bunch of questions about the size of the card with the cooler on it and he didn't hesitate to measure it for me.

I had read that the ramsinks on the Accelero S1 (which was the recommended cooler for my card from many people) have very weak thermal tape, and asked sno.lcn about this. He said that it's true and recommended a better tape, but it didn't make sense for me to order a whole roll of it so he offered to send me a couple of feet in the mail. I was very gracious for this and so I offered to repay him somehow through paypal, etc, to which he refused and said it was not necessary.

Here I am, a brand new member to this forum, and sno.lcn is treating me like a friend he has known for years. Sure it's not about the tape itself, as it cost him probably a couple of bucks to send it to me, but it was the act of kindness (especially at Christmas time) that made me extremely happy.

I put together the rest of my rig and asked for his feedback, to which he recommended some better parts (and even saved me some money).. and now I will have the perfect PC thanks to his help. I must have asked him at least 15 questions back and forth over the course of this past week through PM, to which he replied within 24 hours with perfect details, and was never annoyed.

It's people like this that will keep this forum nourished. I feel the need to help out here now as much as I can due to the acts of kindness demonstrated by this user.

Last edited:
Back