• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And an extreme thank you to the the main man in the green two posts above me, Super Nade.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=5377949#post5377949

To have offered me this service in exchange for my making a charitable donation embodies the true spirit of these forums and of community. *This* community.

I already had a serious rig; and with the recap job I just got I think I may have the fastest, best running kt600 on this planet. And if it isn't, I'd like to hear about it... (No really-I'd like to hear about it. This is OCFORUMS.COM. :attn: This is where you talk about stuff like that). :p

Thank you again to Super Nade and thank you to all of the other greens, reds, and blues that have watched over and maintained the original spirit of these forums.

And thank you to all of the members here. Hey, without sheep there would be no shepherds...

:beer:

Thanks to SSS and other for keeping the Classifieds in such order!
Another sale from me :)

Thanks to eobard for moving my RAMBUS thread back to the correct spot in the memory section. I have never seen him before here? LOL But first impressions are everything. :)

Thanks to Bing for keeping it real in the Matrix with Neo!!!

PS- Thanks to Evilsizer for his positive contributions and a new guy:
  • MarkF
. This guy rocks!

Just a general thanks to all the cool people on this forum.

Sometimes I go over to to the Hard Forums but there are a bunch of D Bags over there so I pretty much come here for help or to hand out help.

Good times..

Where are the five pages of thanks for all that thermal paste that was given out?

Yay for 1-2C temp drops ;)

Thanks to JoeC (I think) or whoever deserves the credit for it (you know who you are).

Thanks to SSS and other for keeping the Classifieds in such order!
Another sale from me :)

yep!

i thank him too. I also thank him for guiding me in my quest to capture my own trolls.
a picture i made in paint cuz i was bored >< lol

Attachments

• sss.jpg
    sss.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
And an extreme thank you to the the main man in the green two posts above me, Super Nade.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=5377949#post5377949

To have offered me this service in exchange for my making a charitable donation embodies the true spirit of these forums and of community. *This* community.

I already had a serious rig; and with the recap job I just got I think I may have the fastest, best running kt600 on this planet. And if it isn't, I'd like to hear about it... (No really-I'd like to hear about it. This is OCFORUMS.COM. :attn: This is where you talk about stuff like that). :p

Thank you again to Super Nade and thank you to all of the other greens, reds, and blues that have watched over and maintained the original spirit of these forums.

And thank you to all of the members here. Hey, without sheep there would be no shepherds...

:beer:

You are welcome and thank you for your kindness in helping out somebody in return. Very thoughtful of you to hand out a bag of groceries to the homeless. :) :beer:

I would like to thank ratbuddy and thideras for taking the time to answer my specific questions and convey their experience in relation to PDA's (since I know little about them), which in turn greatly helped my father during the holidays. They were easy questions for someone with experience and their quick and direct responses helped out immensely. I wish them and all in this community very happy holidays! :santa:

To "Majinwar" for his selfless efforts in helping me choose hardware. I am a total noob when I just started a month or 2 ago. Now I at least know the language of overclocking. I have been buggin him for weeks w/ questions but he got them all answer. Ladies and Gents, it there is some1 who deserves a beer, its this man!!! :beer:

HUGE thanks to Evilsizer

I just wanted to say thanks for all your help. The links were awesome, and you have answered a lot of questions that I had. I really appreciate it. We need more guys like you at nicoclub.com. It would make working there a whole lot easier. Without the answers to the questions that I have had, I am not sure if I would have taken on this project. Once again, thanks!

I want to thank Webdevour for driving and lugging cases for me!
SSS and all other Classified moderators again for keeping the Classies clean. I hope the current situation goes well.

I want to give props to EnablingWolf & YelloDart for spending so much time with me on my website they went beyond the call of duty here and now I have a base site thanks to the.

Back