• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Green Colossus water cooling build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maybe I missed it, but what kind of cooling medium are you going to use? Water? What are you using to flow said medium through the rads?

nvm, I though the rads were going to be submerged for some reason...

definitely going to have fans on the rads cooled by air. lol don't know where you got the ideal of it being submerged.

I've seen computers under some kind of oil but never the radiators.

definitely going to have fans on the rads cooled by air. lol don't know where you got the ideal of it being submerged.

I've seen computers under some kind of oil but never the radiators.

I'm going to just blame it on the fact that it's almost finals week and I'm trying to get projects done this week. My brain must be getting a bit mushy. :confused:

wow. i just read this build and it's so crazy good. makes me feel like a bum with mine lol. maybe next time i'll go with water and do some wiring (i install car audio/jeep stuff on the side). you definitely have some great ideas and the build skill is awesome. subscribing to this for sure

Thanks guys. Always feels good to get great responses back on the work you do.

Can't wait to order the rest of the parts to finish the water box. I have it finish in my head and it looks awesome.

It should by all accounts solve the Heat problems of before, looking good my friend.

AJ.

Absolutely amazing job man, definately in the top 3 of best looking pc's i've seen, incredibly jealous of that cable management haha, can't even hide the wires in my build (cooler master elite 430 case) but i still did my best :) will never be as good as yours, hopefully this kind of thread gets more people into computer building! Definately would have got me into it if i saw this before I built mine, keep up the amazing work!
-Branden

Hey brandensbeast, top 3 ... thanks. Just curious what are the other 2 builds in your top 3? I want to know if I've seen them before. Like looking at other builds.

UPDATE

GOT SOME NEW FANS FOR THE RADS AND THEY LOOK AWESOME.

SAM_0164.jpg

SAM_0165.jpg

POWERED ONE ON AND I CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE IN AIR BEING PUSHED. ALSO HOW MUCH QUIETER THEY ARE

I run 11 of these Fans super quite and quality and very good air flow to cool Rads and my Vrm's as well!

AJ.

Last edited:
Back