• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Green Colossus water cooling build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You will have to let us know how the Temps work out and the Difference when placed into the loop or system???

Great work!

AJ.

That look amazing. Not a surprise coming from you triple. Can't wait to see the results. Please post your idle, load, ambient and delta before and after. Please include all the components as well. :salute:

thanks guys

you'll get the result as soon as I get the rig back up and running. cleaning out all the blocks and going to redo all the tubing with hard acrylic.

SAM_0371.JPG

OMG, how?! You did all that hard work not too long ago and easily let it go that fast?! lol Wow man. You have ballz and nerves of steel! I respect you for that. Can't wait to see the solid tubing and your hands at work. :salute:

hmmm i think there is more going on with you ripping out your motherboard.....why is the io shield missing? Are you doing upgrades besides tubing?

hmmm i think there is more going on with you ripping out your motherboard.....why is the io shield missing? Are you doing upgrades besides tubing?

Lol no no. There's no upgrade of the motherboard.

nice false advertising. i want a refund for this show viewing :p. Thats a bummer though that there are no motherboard upgrades.

Rusty

Back