• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Thanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's what I've noticed since day 1 around here. Everyone is just so willing to help and not in a mean "you're a noob, can't help you" sarcastic way.

I love it :)

^This. I wish more communities were like this.

I find myself reading a whole lot more than posting, but I know that if I have a question, regardless of how trivial it might be, I'll get a bunch of answers and/or pointed to a thread that already answers it.

The lack of egos on the board is refreshing. :)

Trents and Quietice have been helping me since I can remember - 2007?
BIG thanks to you two especially and everyone else that helps out :)

^This. I wish more communities were like this.

I find myself reading a whole lot more than posting, but I know that if I have a question, regardless of how trivial it might be, I'll get a bunch of answers and/or pointed to a thread that already answers it.

The lack of egos on the board is refreshing. :)

yes it would be nice if other sites were but this site is full of help and patience in every post i have read i think its half the read i only ever asked about opinions on hexa cores and nothing more it's informative, nicely laid out, easy to search and boy do the editors and crew respond fast

Last edited:
Back