• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Special Rules for F@H Organization section

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
This section exists to facilitate organizational planning for folding at home team initiatives, to be used in situations where planning publicly amongst the team is deemed to be prohibitively complicated or disorganized.

This section is not a private club house, boys club, or here for good times or comraderie - that is what the public folding team section is for, and the entire team as well as each member benefits from anything possible to discuss in public, being discussed in public... team activity, fun, and unity is furthered by public exhibition of those traits where everyone can benefit and become more interested from having shared in them. That helps the project as a whole more also. This is just said to reiterate the nature of this private section, and encourage its use for only purposes where it is has been considered, and determined necessary to better organize privately - this is left to the teams discretion, with final say always resting with the moderation staff, under ultimate approval of the forum admin(s). There are to be NO TEAM SECRETS kept here, which could stand to improve the overall contributions of the Folding community towards this project.

The team's efforts are appreciated here, and I'm proud for this to be the home of Team32. I hope this private section supports the team efforts for improved organization, and furthers your goals and success. Let me know of anything I can do to help at any point, or if you have any questions about this section.

Last edited:
Back