• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking the Duron 600 with an Abit kt7-raid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kendle

Registered
Hi guys,
Got a question for everyone .................I have a Duron 600 and Abit kt7-raid MoBo. I did the pencil lead unlock trick and got my 600 up to 900 stable for a couple of days, then I tried to reboot and it wouldn't reboot ................but when I set it back to 600 it works fine ....................The Big Question is any body having the same problem that I am, and is there any "fix" for it..................also I bought another duron 650 did the pencil trick and no reboot at any thing over 650

Sounds like you need to redo the pencil trick, sometimes after a while it stops working, or you dont get a good enough connection.

instead of a pencil use some defroster fixing paint. its a good conductor, cheap, about $5 at any auto parts store, and won't wear out as fast as the pencil trick. i used a toothpick to apply it and if you screw up you can use rubbing alchohol and a q-tip to remove the conductive paint, you just need to rub the q tip around a little.

Back