• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

* Official Team 32 Chimp Challenge 2010 Thread *

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey, an article now is better than no article at all. :) Thanks for your efforts deadly! :beer:

The First of hopefully two Challenge Statistics sites are up and available. Go check out the Top Post for the link to Hardware Canucks Statistics site... it's pretty darn cool. :cool:

I've also asked Jason @ EOC to put up his tracking page. However, based on the overall "cool" effect of the HWC site, I think they will be tracking the "official" numbers.

Just over 28 hours before the show starts... if you haven't switched to T32monkeys please switch now.

If you need a Passkey, please post in the Passkey Request Thread.

I'm IN!!! FULL FOLD AHEAD CAP'N!

Edit: 90 cores +1 GPU moved over this morning. 28 more to go if I can get to 'em.

Now that's an effin' arsenal!!! :beer:

Just switched over a couple hours ago. Let's bring the pain to MPC!!:comp:

Word. :beer:

I'm all in... my little farm is kicking all she's got!!! :D

Attachments

• HFM_0_4_11_177.png
    HFM_0_4_11_177.png
    51 KB · Views: 834
I should have ~280k of bigadv to go in tomorrow, between 20-26 hours from now. :comp: :burn:

Attachments

• rock-on.png
    rock-on.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 830
Last edited:
Rock on bro!!! You have no idea how much you rule!!! :rock:

I'm all in. I've even got the PS3 flinging poo! Let's go T32monkeys!
monkeysmile.gif

Attachments

• cc2.jpg
    cc2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 806
Thanks to Harlem for letting me know about this as I have been away. I am pledging all my folders and then some to the cause I should bring about 50K PPD and maybe more.

T32monkey's all the way

Last edited:
Have 5 boxes changed over just need to do the 2 clients in Lounge PC and 1 in Garage PC :comp:

EDIT- All clients done for T32monkeys

Attachments

• HFM.Net T32monkeys.JPG
    HFM.Net T32monkeys.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
We need more powa we are getting poo'ed on from every direction.

Once I get in that GTX 260 I will get it folding right away.

Anyone having any luck on Ati folding on Win7 x64 I could use some help?

Something is not right... it's like we're not receiving our bonus. I distributed 3 different Passkeys to the Team. Two qualified by me and one that I received from and was qualified by Wicked_Pixie. I've been Folding on the two I qualified for almost two weeks now. I started to pickup A3 bonuses on the 26th. However, I haven't folded with the Passkey Wicked_Pixie gave me. I trust that she had it qualified when she said it was qualified. I just really don't know what the deal is... but we've lost 1 million PPD as a Team in the last two days and that just doesn't compute.

Attachments

• T32Production.png
    T32Production.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 388
Something is not right... it's like we're not receiving our bonus. I distributed 3 different Passkeys to the Team. Two qualified by me and one that I received from and was qualified by Wicked_Pixie. I've been Folding on the two I qualified for almost two weeks now. I started to pickup A3 bonuses on the 26th. However, I haven't folded with the Passkey Wicked_Pixie gave me. I trust that she had it qualified when she said it was qualified. I just really don't know what the deal is... but we've lost 1 million PPD as a Team in the last two days and that just doesn't compute.

if theres enough people folding on the other key it should be qualified in now time.

Is there a chance that everyone timed the bigadv wu and tonight/tomorrow we'll get a crazy boost?

I sure hope so... because otherwise I'm feeling like a dang fool...

Still don't know what's going on with our pointage... and maybe nothing is awry... taking the last two updates as a benchmark, we're on pace to do 1.34 million PPD and that's about what we estimated.

Also, the link to the EOC Chimp Challenge Statistics is up!

EVGA is just dominated by GPU clients that turn in work units much quicker than an i7 would.

I'll be posting 50,000 points in about 18 hours, I suspect us to see a nice big spike in our output over the next few updates...

i'm just really happy to have gotten my rig stable though running about 200mhz slower than what it was running last winter. :(

Another way to look at it is this... If everyone took the advice of your "set your client to -oneunit" thread and the entire team has lost about 2 million points over the last 2 days then hopefully we will see a huge 2+ million point surge over the next 24 hours.

Hopefully.... hopefully...

Does the key and user name have to be paired to remain qualified? Maybe with the new user names it will no longer be qualified.

Back