• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED News from the DAB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChasR

There is no news from the DAB. The last post by a member of Pande Group was October 12, 2012.

The blog has been silent for over a month as well. Which is odd since they usually have at least a few posts each month. I am eagerly awaiting news on the GPU QRB...

http://folding.typepad.com/

I saw 125,000 ppd on a test WU on a 660 Ti. It would end 4P as we know it.

REading up today, there are some WUs about to go public, but they are nothing like the one I mentioned before. Something like 34,000 ppd on a GTX680.

I'm slowly falling behind the folding curve due to inactivity. I don't have any of my machines folding on a regular basis. I am the #1 producer on the Rosetta team though.

I'm slowly falling behind the folding curve due to inactivity. I don't have any of my machines folding on a regular basis. I am the #1 producer on the Rosetta team though.

This news saddens me........

I'm somewhat bummed about the whole folding scene. I've donated literally thousands of dollars worth of electricity, not to mention time to the project. All I need in return is to know my contribution is worthwhile. The only way to guage that is by the points awarded. THe work I'm doing is relatively worthless to PG, based on points being awarded to machines able to perform BA work and all past work is about to be devalued to almost zero by the QRB on GPU work. I find this isn't the case with Rosetta. My fleet of C2Qs is doing very worthwhile work on Rosetta, based on points awarded (number 8 producer in the world).

Back