• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Ownership and Site Migration - Details Inside

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Super happy to hear this, nice going guys, stepping up to the plate! Happy overclocking :cheers:

Congratulations. I haven't been around as long as some, but I am happy to hear you guys are carrying on the tradition!

Hah, that's great, congrats. When I saw the email notice, I was like 'oh crap, some faceless company is gonna run the forum into the ground chasing dollars.' Super glad my first impression was totally wrong :)

edit: Oh, I'm happy to help with and web admin or dev stuff. I know html/css/php/apache/postgres (and whatever other sql), etc. very well.

PUN INTENDED :thup: :)

This was such an EARTH shaking event/news. We have gotten a whole bunch of critters from before 2005 making posts. I thought they had retired to the OLD Folks home by now :)

It's great to see a lot of old names, that is for sure.

I have to say one of my most fond memories of this place are the Forum Wars and MIA... :)

Congrats, I think!!!:p If you thought you put in a lot of hours before, I mockest thee. I recommend barrels of coffee?

Definitely going to need some extra oomph for a while! At least most of the "setup" as far as accounts, etc are done at this point.

Hah, that's great, congrats. When I saw the email notice, I was like 'oh crap, some faceless company is gonna run the forum into the ground chasing dollars.' Super glad my first impression was totally wrong :)

edit: Oh, I'm happy to help with and web admin or dev stuff. I know html/css/php/apache/postgres (and whatever other sql), etc. very well.

Almost thought it was a different billion dollar corp, huh? I'll keep the web admin/dev assistance in mind, thanks for the offer!

Congratulations. I haven't been around as long as some, but I am happy to hear you guys are carrying on the tradition!

Appreciate it!

Super happy to hear this, nice going guys, stepping up to the plate! Happy overclocking :cheers:

Thanks Mia, great to see you stop in

Well this is interesting. Not a bad thing either and I am glad that some people that care got the site.

This news is so great, I broke from my hiatus & fought my way through the password mindfields, and even hopped over the your password is a few hundred days to old. :)

With that said, I'm really happy to see this site on the course it's now on, and may my friends here continue to enjoy this site, and prosper.

Well this is interesting. Not a bad thing either and I am glad that some people that care got the site.

Thanks! We were definitely surprised it worked out as well as it did, honestly.

This news is so great, I broke from my hiatus & fought my way through the password mindfields, and even hopped over the your password is a few hundred days to old. :)

With that said, I'm really happy to see this site on the course it's now on, and may my friends here continue to enjoy this site, and prosper.

SSS! Great to see you back online, been a few years for sure. Hopefully we'll see you around a bit more than every few years now :)

I am stupefied at the actions of this wonderful group... We are now keeping all decisions in the family so to speak and I couldn't be happier. Way to go All.... No more groveling to the higher ups to get what you want.. That's great news!

Can I still slight EarthDog in a humorous manner two or three times a year since he's becoming some form of demigod? :sly:

On the main discussion in hand... Good for yawl...
Independence day for OCF :D

As time goes forward, it will be easier to obtain #1. There are fewer sites like this anymore. Too many people all caught up on cell phones these days, that regular computing has gone by the way side. Sort of sad really.

I thought I would never see the day when a company issues you a smart phone and that is it. No computer. You ask about a work computer, they tell you it's all in the phone.

Not sure if the internet is evolving or imploding onto itself. Too weird looking ahead 10 years.

-Bmaverick (no more pumps)

Hope all will be good here in that time. :)

I am stupefied at the actions of this wonderful group... We are now keeping all decisions in the family so to speak and I couldn't be happier. Way to go All.... No more groveling to the higher ups to get what you want.. That's great news!

I couldn't be more thrilled to not have to ask for every little change, fix, and piece of maintenance...

Can I still slight EarthDog in a humorous manner two or three times a year since he's becoming some form of demigod? :sly:

On the main discussion in hand... Good for yawl...
Independence day for OCF :D

Let's make it 5 or 6 times a year in light of these events :chair:

Back