• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEC AccuSync 70 re-sizing itself randomly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eobard

Give me a break Senior
My 14 month old NEC AccuSync 70 has been re-sizing it's width randomly for about 3 weeks now. It'll pull the viewable image about 1cm in towards the center on the left side only. Then after a random amount of time it'll push it back out to the full width. Then after a random amount of time it'll do it again. Now I've got 3 years on this thing so I'm not too worried, but I'd prefer not to go through the hassle of shipping it back. Can anyone think of anything I can do on my end to stop this from happening because I can't.

I have about 150 of those at my work, but I haven't seen that problem. I say return it.

does it do this like right after you turn it on and then you wait for a bit and it moves? i know that my monitor's picture is off the screen a little bit (like 1/4 of the startup bar is off the screen) and it will re-adjust and move back to centered... just a thought...

leave the monitor on and then adjust it to how you want to the picture to look....

It happens multiple times as I use it, not just once right after being turned on.

Back