• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI October: SuperPi 32m

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Jiccman1965, you cold guys flat out amaze, NICE RUN!!!

My new toy nothing special score wise just seeing where it goes on default & XMP settings with a little Windows tweaking.

Aleslammer / 7900X / Chiller (8c) /6m 34.180s

7900X SP32-6_34_180.png

No just my old 7350K man, had to pump some juice into it.

jiccman1965/i3 7350K/LN2/4m 48.188s

I don't have my glasses, is that 6600?
nvm, miss hannah read it to me with her young eyes, it's 6600 @2volts.

- - - Updated - - -

On LN2 mine will go 5.4GHZ at 1.5 v, just de-lidded the new one will get it going soon also. You had a good run.

Jiccman1965, you cold guys flat out amaze, NICE RUN!!!

My new toy nothing special score wise just seeing where it goes on default & XMP settings with a little Windows tweaking.

Aleslammer / 7900X / Chiller (8c) /6m 34.180s

View attachment 194363

Jiccman1965, liking the X299 platform, skill lacking or cpu done at 5.17 multi core, going to prep the board see if a little colder helps.

Been trying to get one of my two pentium 3 desktops up and running just for the "lolz" for this.

My P3TDDE that i had sitting in storage had a bios checksum error and needs a floppy to restore it (which i dont have!) but the other desktop i have laying around is working fine. its got no OS though so i am hoping that i can get it running tonight. lots of dust...

Looking at the top scores for intel processors and they reminded me of the pillar men theme. great song for "Benching" both in the gym and probably in the computer room hahahhaha

Back