• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI March: Unigine Heaven HWBot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
With 3 card my total higher than yours.....

This is suppose to be a FUN Completion between members. :) I apologize if - I have made/or will make - anyone mad or have offended anyone :facepalm:

-> Talking in Foreign Language and having it BADLY translated into English <-
My _______ Kung-Fu is Superior to yours. As you can see from my multiple Low Scores I can not be defeated. Quite now and I may spare further Humiliation :rofl:

BEHOLD MY NEW _______ KUNG-FU STYLE.

MaddMutt / HD-7870 in CF / AIR / 3006.259

Heaven DX11 HD-7870 in CF.png

Yes sir this is all in good fun :tinfoil:

Turned the heat up a little :cheers:

Witchdoctor / 2080 Ti / Water / 8530.635

HE 8530.jpg

Nice run man,

I have a little left in the tank

Don't thing I can run with you and Metal ………….. :cry:

Nice run man,

I have a little left in the tank

Don't thing I can run with you and Metal ………….. :cry:

Do Not Worry Master....I'm Attacking With Multiple Styles/Techniques. He is starting to grow Tired and Winded :)

MaddMutt / GTX-680 / AIR / 2360.614
Heaven DX11__GTX-680.png

I sent a PM to ItAngel, asking if he would kindly participate in this months contest. IIRC he has a i9-9900k and a Radeon VII setup in one of his rigs. With the release of the GTX-1660Ti last month and the GTX-1660 this month, someone is going to be submitting a score.
I would like to see how the New Radeon VII/GTX-1660(Ti) compares in our contest :)

The VII should destroy a 1660ti... reviews have it on par with a 2070 and 10% less than a 1080ti.

I will enjoy reading our review of the GTX-1660(Ti) if we get one :)

-> The dog is still at it with another combination :)

MaddMutt / GTX-680 in SLI / AIR / 4588.913
3D Heaven GTX-680 IN SLI.png

We actually have both those reviews on the Frontpage M_M

Johan45/ GTX 1660/ AIR/ 5115.977 CPU was at stock so there's room for improvement but the GPU was maxed out!

1660 5115.977.JPG

Here's another one, I'm surprised you Vega 64 guys are letting Woomack get away with that. This is still stock BIOS just OC'd no fancy changes aside from tesselation

Johan45/ ROG Vega 64/ AIR/ 6785.406

hev V64 6785.406.JPG

Vcore is not really helping on Vega (at least not on ambient temps), my scores are at lowered voltage :) I guess I could make a bit better score if I changed cooling but I can't do anything more on memory which is helping a lot. Other guys have ~100MHz better clocking Samsung HBM so I would be surprised if Shawn couldn't beat my score ;)

I think there is a new driver released yesterday but I have no idea if it's helping or not.

Last edited:
ITAngel / Radeon VII / Air / 6074.306

OC-CPU (5.0 Ghz OC on all 8 cores)
GPU: Sapphire Radeon VII (OC-Light)
RAM: 32GB @ 3000Mhz

I did a quick CPU overclocking, and lightly overclocked the gpu to see what I get since I am still new to this gpu I don't want to over do it. lol

OC-CPU-OC-GPU-ITANGEL-3-15-2019.jpg

Last edited:
All to the max, no limits and doesn't have to be stable ... has to pass the benchmark and that's all. CPU clock is actually helping a lot.

All to the max, no limits and doesn't have to be stable ... has to pass the benchmark and that's all. CPU clock is actually helping a lot.

True, I would push the limit of the gpu but I have not oced it until now so I am still new to figuring out the regular temp and junction temps ranges and so on. I did push a bit the CPU to solid 5.0GHz across all cores with no limits on a Dark Rock Pro 4 cpu cooler. I was pushing some high temps 95C to 97C on the cooler which can be an issue with the way the cooler is facing on my CoolerMaster MasterCase SL600M case. May need to pick up instead a Noctua NH-D15 to truely test it but we will see. As far as the GPU I did some basic overclocking and that is the best I can get until I learn the gpu limitations. Have not spend much time working on overclocking since I sold my water-cooling setup and the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI Formula z390. So I am taking baby steps with this gpu, would hate to burn it. For example what is safe range for Radeon VII on Junction Temps?

New Radeons are throttling at 60°C+. At first you can barely see it but at 70°C+ you may see higher clock fluctuation. Absolute max is 90+ if I'm right but cards will balance clock/power so it's really hard to make them pass 80+. It's more like you have to find a perfect clock and temps. Not always higher clock which is passing the benchmark gives higher scores.

I covered up the boost clocks which GPUz reported as 1819 MHz not sure how often it stayed there though

Back