• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: January PiFast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Getting my Raspberry Pi set up for benching at the moment, I'll get something done PiFast wise this evening if at all possible!

Looks doable, Bochs and QEMU both can run win95 (or XP!) on a Pi. Not quickly persay, but run at least.
Not sure I have enough time left to get that set up and complete a run!
Would I get three points for being first ARM? :rock:

EDIT:
I should have overclocked before updating, unpacking all the files is sloooooow.

hahaha! go for it Ed! :p
I think I'm gonna try that with my Nook color. Only downside is storing the screenshot somehow, not sure how to have the emulated Os recognize your microsd card.
Next challenge should have an Arm category lol

I'm hoping I can mount a USB drive for win95. Failing that, the raspberry can take a SS of the entire emulation window. I'm more concerned about CPUz, really.

A larger issue, really, is that I have other work I'm supposed to be doing that doesn't involve emulating win95 :(

Well even if you don't meet the deadline with it, I would be interested to see it.

AMD/Mandrake/955Bex2/Air/24.25

Maybe I'm getting the hang of this. :)

Attachments

• untitled1b.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
Back