• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: January PiFast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You guys have gotten some good scores for using air. Good job! Another contest coming up, plus the hwbot team cup in february.

You guys have gotten some good scores for using air. Good job! Another contest coming up, plus the hwbot team cup in february.

Thanks... I had a good time giving it a go in my first "shoot-out" as it were; I only submitted my first HWBot score about two weeks ago. Just gotta hurry and get my post count up here so that I can actually qualify for the overclockers.com team :thup:

If I keep getting rolled like this by all you guys with SS, dry ice and LN2, I'm going to have to jump onto that wagon methinks.

Thanks... I had a good time giving it a go in my first "shoot-out" as it were; I only submitted my first HWBot score about two weeks ago. Just gotta hurry and get my post count up here so that I can actually qualify for the overclockers.com team :thup:

If I keep getting rolled like this by all you guys with SS, dry ice and LN2, I'm going to have to jump onto that wagon methinks.

There's always room on the wagon for one more ;)

Intel:
First place - EarthDog with a time of 11.92 seconds
Second place - Keny with a time of 12.33 seconds

AMD:
First place - ChanceCoats123 with a time of 20.98 seconds
Second place - xsuperbgx with a time of 22.95 seconds

Well done everyone! I will be posting the Feb contest in a day or so!

Leaderboard will also be updated shortly!

Overall scores:
Leader Board:
Name|Points
ChanceCoats123|6
xsuperbgx|5
keny|4
Earthdog|3
johnnycr|2
trailertrash13|2
Dejo|2
jiccman|2
MetalRacer|2
Luis_GT|2
Dark_n_Beyond|2
Bobnova|2
Operant|2
ivanlabrie|1
Quickfast|1
ninjacore|1
Woomack|1
Whiskey11|1
Robert17|1
Techjesse|1
OCMusicJunkie|1
Mandrake4565|1
Dtrunk|1
Aldakoopa|1

Chance is racing on with 2 for 2, nice scores chance :thup: and still no LN2..... God help us when he gets his hands on that :eek:

If I want to do it fairly! There're always underhanded mod power methods :sn:
(I wouldn't do that)

I'll try 4500MHz next time :rofl:

If he can manage ~90% higher clocks he can beat it. Of course, that'd be 10.4GHz...

EDIT:
"It" being the 5.5GHz SB-E in the current comp thread.
Only need ~30% higher clocks to make up for HT on the same architecture.

Back