• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Let's See Your Workshop, Workbench, Shop or Other...Wherever you Mod!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I might get in on this soon, when my hole in the ground isnt such a cluster ****, I did get a new desk awhile back, and it helped a ton but its still a disaster.

This is only part of my apartment, but it's where I do most of my work when I have the energy. I have two tables elsewhere in the apartment that are loaded with things that I've yet to file away, but I can still do anything short of soldering,dremel work, etc on this setup. I like to keep things such as tissue paper/paper towels, compressed air, and q-tips handy for cleaning out visiting cases. I keep my toolbag, extra parts, etc, in another area because I can't stand clutter.

IMG_0743.png IMG_0744.png

Here is my area. I thought it was cool how similar my bench/desk is to yours hokie...
I have to find a different monitor so I have room to do some benching.
IMAG0583.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP from the depths. it's almost been a year I see. Let's see some more work area/shop photos! :)

I cleaned mine over a weekend recently. It's even cleaner than before! :)

(However, before that, it was as though a tornado did hit it. With anger in its heart.)

il take some pix of the modding table in the mancave :D though most of my parts are in bin drawers behind it. t minus 1 hour till off work.. gotta love mondays

Now I am incredibly jealous of all of you guys.

I am like Bobnova, my table is the floor or the living room's table. And, doesn't matters which one, as soon as I lay a single PCB on it, I get a lot of whining from the family. My soldering zone is a piece of cardboard I drop wherever I can.

EDIT: Now that I remember, there's a little workshop on the roof of my house. It's damn dirty and filled with all kinds of junk, but I could probably work something out of it. Now I have something to do tomorrow morning. Tidy up that thing.

Back