• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Let's See Your Workshop, Workbench, Shop or Other...Wherever you Mod!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, now you win the Mattno5ss-is-EPIC award for your collection of water, SS & cascade. :thup:

I dunno... maybe if I make that car rad one of the side panels of the case.

I been in this space for a little over a year now after my last move and I still haven't gotten around to unpacking/organizing all my stuff. I'm planning on bringing in another nice large office table from another room that I'm going claim back from my wife.

P1030443.jpg

I hate you all.

My benching zone doesn't exist, I either do it on the office table at the shop (auto repair shop) or on the floor by my computer.
My soldering zone is a piece of cardboard that I plop on top of the washing machine out in the shed (metal 10x10 shed, bare lightbulb light, full of stuff).

LOL I have one hell of a work area and no pics because I have seen what happens when you post up pics of where you live or hang and one day you get robbed ..

Area's for me to work in..

My room
My 8x8 shed with full length bench and 200lb vise
My buddy's full machine shop
My buddy's full powder, ceramic ,and paint shop

Right, let me get right on that from Maryland...:facepalm:
When you start posting pics of thousand of thousand of dollars worth of stuff then you will have a problem and I had a couple friends get robbed because of the thing posted up on the internet .. There a couple people who live in my state or close by ...

Last edited:
I have done that in the past and will do it again here shortly...with no reprecussions ;). Sorry for the dickish reply, I just want to say dont sweat being paranoid, especially since you dont have your location listed (but typed it out... good one!). ;)

/offtopic

Yes, I got an Easy/Hard combo as a gift from Santa last Christmas. :)

I'm planning on eventually setting up a triple rad w/c loop on the red "Easy".

The black "Hard" is on the first brown wood table next to my yello Fluke.

Yes, I got an Easy/Hard combo as a gift from Santa last Christmas. :)

I'm planning on eventually setting up a triple rad w/c loop on the red "Easy".

The black "Hard" is on the first brown wood table next to my yello Fluke.

I like both of those models. If I had the money, I'd buy a "Hard" for my benching table, and then I'd buy an "Easy/Hard" for my daily driver. Who needs real cases?!

I didn't even see that second Dimastech back there until you said something... :shock:

I like both of those models. If I had the money, I'd buy a "Hard" for my benching table, and then I'd buy an "Easy/Hard" for my daily driver. Who needs real cases?!

I didn't even see that second Dimastech back there until you said something... :shock:

Technically; it is just one bench table... It's the Easy/Hard, so you do get both pieces on one purchase. You do pay through the nose for them though... :D

Technically; it is just one bench table... It's the Easy/Hard, so you do get both pieces on one purchase. You do pay through the nose for them though... :D

I would want a "Hard" for benching. And an "Easy/Hard" for my daily driver.

Though I get what you're saying. You kill two birds with one stone. However, what would I do with the bottom half if I took the top half off?!

:p

Either way, LOVE the Dimastechs. I ordered one but they were OOS on the color I wanted...

EDIT: Wow, if you buy the Easy/Hard you do indeed get both. I stand corrected, Sebastian!

^^ not sure if that stand is ESD safe lol

when did u guys make this thread. I am going to post my pics this weekend i got a tiny little closet in my storage

Did some more work out in the garage, decided to forget about the workbench and use my old breakfast table that has never been used. :)

IMG_20111008_170743.jpg

IMG_20111008_170957.jpg

Back