• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It's going to be a slow day today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stanman

I am having the back of my house painted and as a result I have to shut down most of the rigs in the back two bedrooms (about 15 I think) because I have to close the windows and the shades so these guys don't come climbing in my windows and help themselves, so it will be this afternoon and part of tomorrow that they will be off. :(

Stanman said:
I am having the back of my house painted and as a result I have to shut down most of the rigs in the back two bedrooms (about 15 I think) because I have to close the windows and the shades so these guys don't come climbing in my windows and help themselves, so it will be this afternoon and part of tomorrow that they will be off. :(

Good thing we are so far ahead! Hope you get those back up and folding as soon as possible, we will try to hold the fort until you return with the cavalry! :)

I just went in the one bedroom to shut them down and after about a third of them I had to come out of there. It must be 110f at least in there, I feel like I have been in a sauna for a half hour.
Whew!!!!! Well back in to shut a few more down and head to work. :(

Its ok stan we'll fold down the Wu's while their down. If I had the cash I'd be gunning for #1 spot on this team. I'm a computer junkie.
I use to have 2 vices
151 rum and computers. I don't even have the cash for the rum anymore it all goes into my computer.

Thanks overclocker :D

Back