• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Winter Warz 2008)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you will prob have them by saturday but maybe monday
don't know if you'd have time to set them up though :shrug:

Its going to be my first time with two cards. I don't expect it to be a smooth transition. That and I have Crysis NIB that has been waiting for a GFX upgrade since Christmas.

We'll see what happens :)

Bump :)

We are still in need of 5 to 7 benching rigs.

No PC is too fast and no ego is to small, so come one and come all and be part of the benching fun :beer:

Bump :)

We are still in need of 5 to 7 benching rigs.

No PC is too fast and no ego is to small, so come one and come all and be part of the benching fun :beer:

If you think my rig (minus the 2x 2900s, with the x1800xl in their place) can help let me know. I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can.

If you think my rig (minus the 2x 2900s, with the x1800xl in their place) can help let me know. I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Yep, that would help.

Also, if you think you'll be all set up by Tuesday next week with the new cards, I may be able to get you a late pass.
If you can, list what would be in that setup in this thread.

Yep, that would help.

Also, if you think you'll be all set up by Tuesday next week with the new cards, I may be able to get you a late pass.
If you can, list what would be in that setup in this thread.

How exact does it need to be? I can't remember the model of my ram. Its the rig in my sig with the 2 2900s instead of the x1800xl. :/

E8400
Asus P5B-Deluxe
2gb G.Skill DDR2 800 4-4-4-12
2 x 2900XTs

If I can get them in the mail Tuesday I should be able to post stock scores Tuesday night. TBH the cards will get their first day of transit today (Friday) so I'm not sure when they will get here.

How exact does it need to be? I can't remember the model of my ram. Its the rig in my sig with the 2 2900s instead of the x1800xl. :/

E8400
Asus P5B-Deluxe
2gb G.Skill DDR2 800 4-4-4-12
2 x 2900XTs

If I can get them in the mail Tuesday I should be able to post stock scores Tuesday night. TBH the cards will get their first day of transit today (Friday) so I'm not sure when they will get here.

Do all your stock posting with the X1800 and use that if nothing else turns up in time. As we really need the numbers, I would like to have two full teams where every score counts, but we need 35 - 40 members for that, I think we sit around 33 now.

I may be able to get you a late pass for the other, but you would need to re-do all stock scores again by the end of Tuesday.

I cant for the life of me get 3d mark to actually "Say" that im using sli. sli does effect my score so i know it works. can i still submit my specs into the forums wars before it ends tomorrow even if 3d mark is lying.

Not from work I can't ;)

haahhahahaa...

I just got permission from my Boss to take three weeks of annual leave from 24 Mar to 11 April, when he asked why I told him about overclocking and the forum wars...he just went "ahhhhh..ok" .....

the big hurddle is convincing the wife why i have to spend every waking hour infront of my computer for 3 weeks. I know there will be a big big pay back bill I owe her after the war.

Last edited:
I cant for the life of me get 3d mark to actually "Say" that im using sli. sli does effect my score so i know it works. can i still submit my specs into the forums wars before it ends tomorrow even if 3d mark is lying.

That would be great and it would be great to have you on board :)

Just do all you stockscores as listed and post them up, don't worry about the ORB getting the odd thing wrong.

Also, make sure you put your name and OCF in the ORB links.

Look forward to seeing them.

3DMark06 is the only one that ID's multi card systems, the rest are stupid ;)

06 says im not using SLI, its weird im only getting like 9500ish in 06 thats bs. i used to get 11k with my single card when i first built this thing.

06 says im not using SLI, its weird im only getting like 9500ish in 06 thats bs. i used to get 11k with my single card when i first built this thing.

That is odd,

Get your stock scores up and we can all help out getting those score to where they should be.

Back