• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H stats server down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There is no call for having a mess of wires like that, that's poor cable management :facepalm:

I need to take pictures of our wire closets before we get them all cleaned up. We've been fighting for years to be allowed to clean up the wireing and they only recently gave limited permission to do so.

1st 3 are how NOT to wire a network closet, 4th 1 is for laughs, last 2 is the right way. :)

6_editada-h420.jpg find the unplugged cable :rofl:
findbadcable.jpg
Server-Room.jpg
fashion.jpg nice hair do :)
craft.jpg
server_spaghetti_4.jpg

I feel like I'm in that movie Ground Hog Day, Stats server keeps going down at 6:00pm :bang head

Yes. Progress has been made. However, it appears that I haven't been credited for most of my WU's in the last three days or so.

1st 3 are how NOT to wire a network closet, 4th 1 is for laughs, last 2 is the right way. :)

View attachment 193230 find the unplugged cable :rofl:
View attachment 193233
View attachment 193235
View attachment 193232 nice hair do :)
View attachment 193231
View attachment 193234
I did not see this myself but I am going to pass it along. The first three are the *fronts*. The last two are the *backs*. For all we know, the last two could be the back sides of the first two. What what?

Back