• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED desktop screenshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here is my back ground - I have about 10 or 12 5760X1080 wall papers that range from space shots to the pyramids on rotation with windows 7... No pesky icons, just the start bar and occasionally a post-it note with the next build shopping list!

Desktop.jpg

Last edited:
I have a quad monitor set up. Picture looks weird because the screen shot takes out the bezels and I have bezel adjustment done through Eyefinity.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is how it looks in person:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Image link deleted due to the the R rating. This is a G rated and safe to view at work forum.

:welcome: ~Overclockers.com moderation team

Last edited by a moderator:
Switched to a Tron themed wallpaper... That image has me going crazy; thinking of a way to make a computer case based on it.

desk.jpg

Albuquerque Balloon Festival. I have a background slide show for the desktop, yes, but the balloons figure prominantly as well as the kids/grandkids. The balloon festival is visual overload in person.

Desktop.gif

Anyone using animated desktop wallpaper? (via "Windows 7 DreamScene")
I am on Bioshock Rapture and not getting tired of it.
This is the one I am using
Code:
http://youtu.be/WfWC4esQOK8

I hope this works but here it is, not the most slick desktop but it matches my colour scheme and room colours.
Background.jpg

deasktop_2013-011.png

Back