• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED desktop screenshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here's mine from my laptop, on the road at the moment:

desktop.jpg

It's from the promotional campaign for 28 Days Later.

I'll bite....

Desktop.png

To go with my never ending Matrix theme. Also have the Matrix screen saver by Useless Creations on all three of my bedroom systems. The PC Desktop sports the 3D rotating. :D

Screen-1.jpg

Last edited:
My desktop.

System is an Athlon X2 7750 (about a year old) w/ 6 GB RAM, 500 GB OS HDD plus 2x1TB and 1x2TB storage drives, onboard nVidia 8300 graphics (decent enough for watching films).

I recently nuked Sabayon 5 off of it and installed Gentoo from stage3. It used to just be hooked up to a 32in 1080p HDTV but the setup was difficult to use for anything except watching films, really.

Now it's hooked up to a 22in 1080p monitor as well as the HDTV (the former via VGA, the latter via a 10 m HDMI).

DJN-20100626-01-1280.png

DJN-20100626-02-1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just added a third monitor. More real estate means I need something esle to put there. :rock: Maybe it will just be my desktop background viewer, seeing as it changes every ten seconds.
picture.php

The desktop images line up better in real life but when i did the screenshot it looks off because of the difference in resolution.

Xubuntu 10.04_LTS, Conky system monitor. Ye, is a low end system but we all gota work within our budget i guess. Normally there wouldnt be so much cr@p on the desktop but i havnt got round to dealing w/ all the misc stuff that ends up on it.

Screenshot.png

My background at the moment. Took this picture last week at the dam up behind the farm that belongs to my other half's father, using a Nikon D40. I have the RAW file somewhere - I'll need to dig it out and fix the lighting in the background. I need to learn how to take sunset shots :)

20110423 Screenshot.png

Back