• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

antec sx1200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
do any of you have this case....i have been looking around for the best prices, but i dont want to buy anything until i hear from the people who actually HAVE the product....so if you dont mind will you tell me what your thoughts are?

later

I have had mine for about a month and I have to say that its the best case I have owned. Very strong and sturdy,five spots for 80mm fans and a 92mm.The front bezel is 2 pieces and can be removed without taking the side panels off.The slide out drives are very nice too.I got mine for $55 without psu and it was worth every penny.I have some pics of mine the the case mod gallery on the last page.

sweet, this is an awesome case...i love how big it is...it will be a nice upgrade from my current enlight 7237....i want more airflow...so as soon as i get like $75 it will be on my computer desk !!!!

Back